Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
How do you feel about eBay Heroscape sellers?

I am curious as to how people feel about those who sell customs through eBay? I have a large overflow of Heroclix figures, and am strongly considering rebasing them, making cards, testing them, then selling them on eBay. Note I will not be one of the bastards who doesn't let you see the card and charges a ton for shipping and crap. The cards will all be made here and shown here, as well as having a link to the complete card posted in the auction. All I am charging for is the rebasing of the figure really.
Basically I am broke, and instead of using paycheck money to buy stuff, I'd like to be able to make it so I either break even, or else make some money back to help with bills.

How would you feel about that, also what would a reasonable price be?
Would you prefer it if I offered such figures here first?

Thanks,
Lotus

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion