Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2010, 08:34 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Have:
Video Games: (All Used But In Good Condition)
Pokemon Colosseum (GC)
Nintendo DS Original (Blue)
Pokemon Diamond (NDS)
Pokemon Box (GC, with lots of pokemon on it)
Pokemon Emerald x2 (GBA)
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (GC)
Pokemon Battle Battle Revolution (Wii)
Pokemon Ranger (NDS)
DBZ Budokai (PS2)
Kirby Air Ride (GC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)

Other:
Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon Cards (must go! I would trade for next to nothing)

Want:
Any Heroscape Commons
Heroscape terrain
DDM: Kobold Champion x3
DDM: Kobold Archer x2
Maybe some other miniatures in 28mm-30mm scale
Cash

Just trying to clear out some of my old Pokemon obsession and further my newest obsession.
Old April 29th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Looking for a ka-tet

Sonlen4MVP is surprisingly tart

I just had an awesome trade with thestaton. He shipped his collection to me in record time. The guy was a real class act. He helped me finally complete my collection. Thank you.

Great Trades : EyeOfSauron, Ryougabot, Draconious x 2, Daddyscaper, Wytefang, Huggable Zombie, Comicgash, jordy40, thestaton, SuperflyTNT and Unicornbrownies.
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:14 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

does nip mean not in package or new in package? Anyways, this is a HS trade thread, if you have no scape to offer, I see no point in posting at all.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 30th, 2010, 06:36 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!

G'day guys,

I know this is primarily a HS trade thread, but since I know there are alot of you that have started/want to start playing Monsterpocalypse.

I'm looking to get rid of my entire collection. This includes:
All the monsters (with ultra form) from the first 4 series and a massive pile of units and buildings (1 unit case worth from each series release, aka 4 unit cases worth), strategy guides and a few map packs.

I'm wanting to trade for:
Wave 4
Boardgames
Cash

If you're interested, PM me an offer.

Thought I'd put it up here before ebay
Cheers,
Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.

Last edited by Boromir_and_kermit; April 30th, 2010 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Inability to spell
Old April 30th, 2010, 07:44 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
does nip mean not in package or new in package? Anyways, this is a HS trade thread, if you have no scape to offer, I see no point in posting at all.
NIP means "New in Package." What do you mean by your second statement?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Actually, more than just Scape gets traded here.

-insert signature here-
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
OOP=Out Of Package
NIP=New In Package
OOL=Out Of Line
NTGGCM?=Need To Get Glasses Checked, Maybe?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 30th, 2010, 08:58 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
OOP=Out Of Package
NIP=New In Package
OOL=Out Of Line
OOP also= Out of Print

I always interpreted the 'HS' part of 'HS Trade Thread & Good Traders' as HeroScapers.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
OOP=Out Of Package
NIP=New In Package
OOL=Out Of Line
OOP also= Out of Print

I always interpreted the 'HS' part of 'HS Trade Thread & Good Traders' as HeroScapers.
Agreed. Ther are no rules saying that ONLY Scape can be traded here.
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:03 AM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

latest wants and haves posted here.

Last edited by mikelizzio; May 9th, 2010 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Updated haves/wants 5/5
Old April 30th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

I've lined up a sale for 2 of my big box FFG games to Onacara but haven't heard back from him yet since messaging him yesterday about whether or not he's definitely going to buy these are not so I'll offer them here to a back-up buyer who might be interested. Be aware that if Onacara decides that he DOES want to buy these, he will have first dibs. I'm a bit worried about him as he's usually very quick to respond - I hope he's okay?

I'm selling both:

RuneWars
StarCraft

Both like NEW, but components punched out and carefully sorted and bagged (which is actually a huge plus, imho). Asking $120 with FREE Shipping.

I'm also selling:

2x Stingers
& 1x Dund for $10

Battlelore Main Game
(like new, opened but only looked through) & the rare 100-Year War Expansion (missing box & rules pamphlet but including all the cards you need to play it AND 1x poorly painted Promo Elemental figure). Asking $80 + $10 shipping.
Old April 30th, 2010, 03:07 PM

Nickp has disabled reputation

I have a complete set of wave 2: Utgar's Rage new in package.

Included:
Drones in Minions
Knights & the Swog Rider
Minutes Men & Wolves
Heroes of Barrenspur

Again, new in package. I've been on here forever amd have done some deals on here before that have all gone smoothly and hoping to keep that up. I'll take pics when I'm off of work. Paypal works easiest and can have them shipped on Monday from Olympia, Wa.

I'll ebay them if I don't get any bites today. $75 is a good price considering what I've seen them go for. Again, totally brand new in box. Ill try to check my pms but I suggest emailing me at hateoven@gmail.com and we can chat over the phone if you want.

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online