Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 22nd, 2007, 10:45 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
1/2 RotV maps possible?

My brother is planning on running a board game marathon in about two weeks. I had planned to be demoing heroscape to people on one map, with another for my friends, or other poeple who can already play. Unfortunatley, our mother won't let us get another master set till after we move, in about two months.

So, would it be plausible to be running two maps with only one RotV, I FotA and 1 RttFF?

I was planning on only 400 point games while I though we could have two masters sets, but for a 1/2 map, would those be too large? Has anyone even tried playing with less than 1 RotV?
Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:53 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think having the castle might make it possible. Use plenty of castle walls with no tiles on top; that way, fliers won't be able to perch up there. That will let you completely break the LOS between start zones and make the armies follow a twisting path. Also, it frees up all wall-walk tiles to expand horizontally. You can also stretch your terrain a little more by putting wall bases and trees right on the tabletop so they're not using up walkable tiles.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:35 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Check out some of the Meta-map ideas:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4824
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?p=55931
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?p=56339

And Modular maps
http://heroscape.glasq.com/mops.htm

Search google with:
site:heroscapers.com meta map
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:31 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks Bunjee! I managed to create three modular maps, which should offer plenty of combinations.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:49 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
GENTLEMEN...

I think TheRealQ made some one half ROTV maps for tourneys.
Not sure if he posted them or not.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios