Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 2nd, 2019, 11:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 8/2/19!

Haha just messin’ looks really good

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 3rd, 2019, 04:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 6/19/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just want to take a minute to blow some well deserved smoke your way. I was just looking through different maps that I wanted to bring to our Logan Mini Tournament tomorrow and found your summoning circle in the ARV archives which then led me back here to get battlefield 23 as well. You really have a knack at making fun, balanced, beautiful scape maps.
Y’all should copy me on details when you do Logan Tourneys. That’s only a 4hr Drive for me. I wouldn’t mind coming when/if I can on occasion.
Will do. This one was a pretty small and short notice one with no buy in. Though it was a bit of fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 4th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Ascension: New Map 8/2/19!
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT
The glyph sections and paths to them remind me of Ashfall's, which I think is neat. I like the ruin spots and the spaces they provide cover to. Aesthetically I dig that snow/ice spans across the entire map, from one edge to the other, reminds me of Arctic Divide.

Nice one. Normal Snow/Ice?
Old August 5th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Ascension: New Map 8/2/19!
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT
The glyph sections and paths to them remind me of Ashfall's, which I think is neat. I like the ruin spots and the spaces they provide cover to. Aesthetically I dig that snow/ice spans across the entire map, from one edge to the other, reminds me of Arctic Divide.

Nice one. Normal Snow/Ice?
Thanks Cleon! I appreciate that. And yes, normal snow and normal ice. Should've put that in the build instructions... Thanks for the reminder.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 5th, 2019, 03:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

There's a surprising lack of really solid TT tournament maps, so this is a welcome addition.
Old August 5th, 2019, 09:58 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
There's a surprising lack of really solid TT tournament maps, so this is a welcome addition.
Thanks Dok! I really appreciate those kind words.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 20th, 2019, 08:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I've had this built in my living room for months, but I've wanted to play it online recently, so here's Ashfall for Online Scape.
Old August 20th, 2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I've had this built in my living room for months, but I've wanted to play it online recently, so here's Ashfall for Online Scape.
Lol, months?? That's awesome.

Thanks so much for putting this together! I'll put a link to it in the OP too if that's cool.

Old August 20th, 2019, 10:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Ever since you posted it in the facebook group, it's been built
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:25 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's awesome! I really like this map!

So superfrog, with your new shiny badge powers are you able to edit the archive of OHS maps? I feel like we're long overdue for a Flash_19 folder, and there are a few other maps (like tannergx's Trouble...) that have been made but haven't been added from what I've seen.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've asked about it. The ARV could use a folder, too.
Old August 21st, 2019, 08:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

So... I got kinda carried away today and made these:

Venom
Ascension
Royal Gardens
Withering Pines

If there's any others in your collection you'd like me to do, let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios