Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM

DavrosRTS Woo who?
Auggie's Shipping?

I ordered some tiles Tuesday night/ Wendsday morning (5-18ish) from Auggie's and my bank account says the money was paid, but looking over the site I see no where their shipping times. Anyone know how long it takes them to send on Average? Thanks All!

"You can Get more with a Kind word and a two by four than by just a kind word"

Great Trades With: Jesusfreak13, Hilo-scaper, Redamm
Old May 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggie's Shipping?

I have ordered from him several times and have gotten my stuff in under a week I believe. So far he has been a pleasure to deal with.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Auggie's shipped to me super fast and I'd order from him again in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will be there soon, but I understand completely how frustrating it is when the postman does not bring your plasticrack on the same day you order it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:20 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

I've ordered from Auggies several times, my order has usually been shipped the next day and via USPS priority. I've generally received it in well under a week.

I think the biggest variable is the post office, not Auggies.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:33 PM

Acinonyx has disabled reputation

The last time I ordered with them, I emailed the next day and got a tracking number. They were really great about getting back to me and I would order there again without hesitation.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Auggie's Games is great. I have ordered from him 3 times. He is great to deal with
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Auggie's Games is great. I have ordered from him 3 times. He is great to deal with
He is also a member here so you could always PM him for the info on when your package shipped etc
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
He is also a member here so you could always PM him for the info on when your package shipped etc
Why did you quote me to say that?
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:07 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
To emphasize the "he is great to deal with" part
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Unless it's a super busy time for him (e.g. first day of a new wave release) Andrew typically gets orders shipped, via US mail, the next business day.
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok makes sense. Auggie does have great customer service. I ordered several rock outcrops and he forgot to add one of the shadow tile bases. I emailed him and he quickly sent me one in the mail. Great guy!
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:57 AM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok makes sense. Auggie does have great customer service. I ordered several rock outcrops and he forgot to add one of the shadow tile bases. I emailed him and he quickly sent me one in the mail. Great guy!
Same thing happened with one of my orders, minor mixup that was quickly corrected.

jinx: you owe me a quote

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion