Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

It’s a good time to be a Bills fan ��
Old October 9th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Backup QB's best friend? Lions defense.
Best offense in the league getting shut out. 0/5 on fourth down.
Nobody does it like the Lions. Nobody.

My favorite moment on Sunday is when some broadcaster picks the Lions to win. Strahan picked them to win by 9 today.

Edit: 0/6 on fourth down. Guess how many other teams have pulled that off.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 9th, 2022, 03:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been trying to cheer for the Lions the past two years as I really like Dan Campbell and hope he can turn it around up there. It's been pretty hard to do.
Old October 9th, 2022, 04:01 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
It’s a good time to be a Bills fan ��
Yeah, I hate to say it but the Bills are looking tough as hell. That's hard for me to say as a Dolphins fan. The Fins looked like complete crap today.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 19th, 2022, 12:15 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Woot! OT win for my Chargers!
Old October 19th, 2022, 09:27 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

My Patriots aren't so good, seeking sympathy

-insert signature here-
Old October 19th, 2022, 12:40 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nope
Old October 19th, 2022, 01:49 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't know what to think of my Vikings this year. On the one hand, they are 5-1 and are doing what it takes to win games in the 4th quarter. On the other hand, they sparkle too intermittently to trust their potential. It feels like any week the offense could break out and roll over defenses, but whenever it starts to happen, it slows down, takes a quarter or two off, then flashes enough to pull the W.
Old October 19th, 2022, 02:09 PM

With the Packers down the division is ripe for the pickings.
Lions and Bears are pretty awful.
Always liked Cousins, even though he went undefeated against Michigan. Not sure if he can get that big win.
Tough part is there are some really good teams out there.

Last edited by Tornado; October 19th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old October 19th, 2022, 02:34 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
With the Packers down the division is ripe for the pickings.
Lions and Bears are pretty awful.
Always liked Cousins, even though he went undefeated against Michigan. Not sure if he can get that big win.
Tough part is there some really good teams out there.
I like Cousins too. He gets a lot of hate. Some is understandable, though most of it is misguided. I'd love to see him start winning key games and silence the haters.

Division winners - seems likely
Playoff winners - I'll give it a 50/50 coin flip until I see more consistency
Superbowl winners - umm... the Vikings? - a snowball's chance in Volcarren

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV