Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:03 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Hey does anybody a have one squad of the 10th reg a foot, and Isamu, that I could Borrow.
Thanks! See you all at the tourney!
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:34 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey does anybody a have one squad of the 10th reg a foot, and Isamu, that I could Borrow.
I’ve got 10th for ya, and I bet @Leaf_It would lend you Isamu, even though he’s his favorite unit
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:31 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right! The first Heroscape get-together of the year is only a week away! I've heard from @kmgenius @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray & @Sir Heroscape , and it is shaping up to be a great gang of attendees!

Could always be better though... so where are you at @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy ? Any interest in joining us next Saturday? It's going to be a stellar time!

And to all - if you need particular units, post about it here, and the community will most likely be able to set you up!
Old January 20th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Podunksarmy is a solid maybe...he plans on coming

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:33 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
I’ve got 10th for ya, and I bet @Leaf_It would lend you Isamu, even though he’s his favorite unit
Yeah I'll bring him.

and for the record, I don't have a favorite, I love too many Heroscape units, but if I had to make a list, Isamu would not be on it.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:07 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?
Smile Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I'll bring him.

and for the record, I don't have a favorite, I love too many Heroscape units, but if I had to make a list, Isamu would not be on it.
Thanks guys!!! See you Saturday
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:17 AM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sad day... looks like I can't make it. College auditions cause things such as stress, grief, and missed Heroscape tournaments.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:21 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

He guys...not to detract...but I just posted our next Idaho Tournament! Save Feb. 10th and check out the details here, especially the part about the sleep over!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Time for some last-minute requests!

Does anyone have a squad of Gorillanators available for borrowing? Also a squad of Marro Warriors would be much appreciated.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Does anyone have a squad of Gorillanators available for borrowing? Also a squad of Marro Warriors would be much appreciated.
You and True are both using Marro Warriors??

I got you guys!
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

You and True are both using Marro Warriors??

I got you guys!
Thanks man!

And probably. He's been planning on it and I just today changed my army and unintentionally hit the overlap. Though I still need to talk to him and make sure he's set on his army. I just wanted to make sure there was a squad available just in case.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 25th, 2018, 03:42 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Could always be better though... so where are you at @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @BryanBlaze @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy ? Any interest in joining us next Saturday?
Interested, but I'm committed to running First Martians for 6+ hours at Paragon City Games that day. I will be a good 'Scaper for February and not schedule anything in the way. How's that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events