Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Christmas Avatars!

I think I started a trend.
Seriously, though, people do this every year. Always lots of fun.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:01 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Krug is detected, and he looks smashing in red.

Last edited by DeathDoom; November 28th, 2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Oh, puns.....
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:16 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Alright, my avatar is Santa-fied.!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Electric blue in a red hat. Maybe it's time to switch trolls.

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Anybody know how to add a Santa hat to a .gif file? To be specific, it's this one:

Old November 28th, 2010, 08:42 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

How are people doing this. I want my evil cat to look festive for the holidays. Would someone mind giving him a hat he looks sad.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
How are people doing this. I want my evil cat to look festive for the holidays. Would someone mind giving him a hat he looks sad.
Working on it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; November 28th, 2010 at 08:56 PM. Reason: done =)
Old November 28th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAwsm View Post
Anybody know how to add a Santa hat to a .gif file? To be specific, it's this one:

Hmmm.... let me see if I can remember how to adjust animated gifs, its been a while. That's a 17 layer gif, this may take some work.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:

Hmmm.... let me see if I can remember how to adjust animated gifs, its been a while. That's a 17 layer gif, this may take some work.
I didn't know that had 17 layers.... If you want, I can find an alternative. For some reason, I couldn't find the one I use for my avatar (which I think has less than 17 layers).
Old November 28th, 2010, 09:47 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't know that had 17 layers.... If you want, I can find an alternative. For some reason, I couldn't find the one I use for my avatar (which I think has less than 17 layers).

Ya applying a Santa hat to 17 images would get annoying.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 28th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Nostradumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ya applying a Santa hat to 17 images would get annoying.
Agreed. If this one could get blown up a bit, it'd be a lot less work than that .gif.

Old November 28th, 2010, 10:11 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Feel free to give mine a whirl.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online