Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

He is a mutate. He was not born a mutant. He was transformed by radiation, Strontium-9 fallout.

Is Jonah the only Bounty Hunter? Hmm, too bad. Well Wulf and Durham Red will both be Bounty Hunters.

The idea with Feign Death is to represent Johnny right on the edge of death and his ability to stave it off for a short period of time.
So he gets hurt real bad, left for dead, makes a minor recovery but will still die without help.

Alpha Eyes is what Johnny Alpha is known best for. He can see through walls, read the minds of the living and the recently dead, he can damage folks with the same power.

He has shown the ability to sense danger over long distances and send warnings to his Loyal companion.

He has quite a few abilities and a ton of tech. I am considering adding in an option to allow him to roll an unblockable wound instead of looking at OMs.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any equipment glyphs for his tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 04:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Lobo is also a bounty hunter, but his bounty hunting power isn't the same as the regular one - maybe have him affect anyone who chooses a Bounty at the start of the game?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:40 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just finished reading Doctor Strange The Oath and I thought with all these cool Spell’s coming in maybe we could take the magicians down a peg!

In The Oath, a thief named Brigand shoots Dr. Strange with Hitler’s Walther P-38. The shot puts Strange in critical condition. Brigand states that this was the very gun Hitler used to end his life. Doing so the gun gained a large amount of “negative energy.” It penetrates right through magical shielding. Dr. Strange stated later that he could not defend against it, and Brigand needed to be disarmed quickly. (Sounds like e-glyph rules to me!)

Hitler’s Handgun Equipment Glyph
______

Quote:
Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 4
Figures with Magical Defense may not use any special abilities on their army cards during this attack.
If that seems too powerful, we could change it up to say that Magical Defense figures cannot roll defense, that way you can be confident you'll inflict the one wound. That doesn't hit the theme though. Thoughts?
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The Oath was a lot of fun, so I like the way you're thinking. We could really use a Night Nurse card, too.

I don't think you could technically do an EQ Glyph special attack; you'd have to model on the Batrangs Utility Glyph.

I like straight-up negating MD figures, though. It's strong enough that Apoc would probably want it if he were going up against an MD figure, but it's not such a strong counter that it'd be worrying.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:15 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

The Oath was a good read, and I would support a Night Nurse card
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:26 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I don't think you could technically do an EQ Glyph special attack; you'd have to model on the Batrangs Utility Glyph.
Why is that again?
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Why is that again?
Good question - I actually don't have a good answer for you off the top of my head. 'No SAs on EQ glyphs' is a principle that was in place before I got here, and I assume it was because of rules baggage the old crowd ran into trying to design the Batarangs. I don't know exactly what it was off the top of my head, though.
Old February 24th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That would be a possibility.

Some of the stuff is ridiculous and could never really be created as they would essentially auto-destroy anyone.

L_O: Not sure I want Johnny teaming with Lobo. I doubt they would get along.

For some reason I thought there were more Bounty Hunters, oh well.
The best laid plans of mice and men.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That would be a possibility.

Some of the stuff is ridiculous and could never really be created as they would essentially auto-destroy anyone.
Do it anyway. Maybe a destroy this glyph and destroy target common figure or something. I don't know, I'm not really familiar with the guy.

Quote:
L_O: Not sure I want Johnny teaming with Lobo. I doubt they would get along.

For some reason I thought there were more Bounty Hunters, oh well.
The best laid plans of mice and men.
Lobo was meant to be a parody of the Anti-Hero Badass archetype of 90's comics, so I wouldn't actually worry too much about it. There are more bounty hunters in Hoss, and Buffy has a similar ability, but I do wish that we had more in C3G. You'd think that there'd be more by now.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Symbiotic

I could go either way on letting him work with anyone who has the Bounty Hunter special power or just anyone who can choose a Bounty. (He probably does need a few more of those designed first)

I do like the mechanical flexibility of the latter, but I could see wanting to leave Lobo out. Theme concerns aside, he's a lot beefier than the figures Tornado's looking at looping in here, which might throw things off a little bit.

I've definitely thought about introducing some more Bounty Hunters and trying to get some light synergy going there - it'd be cool to have a figure that could let you choose extra Bounties or get additional benefits against your chosen Bounty.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:58 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I could go either way on letting him work with anyone who has the Bounty Hunter special power or just anyone who can choose a Bounty. (He probably does need a few more of those designed first)

I do like the mechanical flexibility of the latter, but I could see wanting to leave Lobo out. Theme concerns aside, he's a lot beefier than the figures Tornado's looking at looping in here, which might throw things off a little bit.

I've definitely thought about introducing some more Bounty Hunters and trying to get some light synergy going there - it'd be cool to have a figure that could let you choose extra Bounties or get additional benefits against your chosen Bounty.
I think the toughest part of designing them might be finding Bounty Hunter characters. Plus having a mini for them. I've got a couple of write-ups with a power that lets them choose a Bounty, and team up. The characters are from an indie book though, so minis are an issue.

Also, the write-ups are still very simple, and I usually like to try and push myself to make a write-up as interesting as I can. That's why I have about 500 write-ups sitting on my laptop that I haven't put out here yet.

Still, if you need some more bounty hunters, I could probably try and get do them some time. I'm close to enough points to just buy a design, so I'm probably gonna go on a streak and playtest and take pics to rack up points.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy