Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 26th, 2015, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Hey guys! just dropping by to say hi, i moved a couple of months ago and i'm glad to let you know that all the heroscape is finally ready to be played
You mean to tell me your Heroscape tiles were not the last thing to be packed up and the first thing unpacked!

Glad to have you back with us.
Old August 26th, 2015, 02:25 PM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by omael View Post
Hey guys! just dropping by to say hi, i moved a couple of months ago and i'm glad to let you know that all the heroscape is finally ready to be played
You mean to tell me your Heroscape tiles were not the last thing to be packed up and the first thing unpacked!

Glad to have you back with us.
They were, but they weren't sorted, now the tiles are neatly pack on 9 plastic containers

You don't know how many heroscape you got until you try to move it from a place to another
Old August 26th, 2015, 02:47 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I have purchased classic scape from user Ztimster twice now and it is all very well priced and with quick delivery.
That's the name I was looking for thanks so much!

The only reason I hate eBay is because I got ALOT of customs from the infamous Yoda Junkie. I wasted so much money, that looking back now I could have had set, and figure I wanted, if I had just done the research. This is a great tip to anyone starting out in the 2015 eara

Old August 27th, 2015, 12:53 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
I've gotten mostly everything from ebay, with the Marvel and Castle set coming from Amazon when they still had them at regular price. It can be tough, but you'll find good deals. Most of the best deals are auctions, rather than buy it now, and you have to constantly be looking, and get a little lucky in last minute bidding wars.

It's certainly not ideal, but over time you will manage to win some good deals. I got a complete lava set for $25, plus a 5-hex bridge. I also got around 5 more 5-hex bridges individually being sold at the same time, for around $11 each. The key is persistence, and checking frequently for heroscape lots etc. both newly listed and ending soonest.

Finding a RTTFF on ebay for around $40 is certainly around what they usually go for.
You forgot one thing, you have to constantly have loose change to give away. I can rarely add the map, and that time is coming so if I find a good deal I could mesh things together.

New Haul I was this close to getting Hellboy but I punked out in the last seconds, I hope the community thinks it's good picks, thanks again!

Last edited by Midgieboy3; August 27th, 2015 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Just so I can keep my long thoughts on one text.
Old August 27th, 2015, 06:56 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Great Picks you now have three decent size factions in the Rogues, Crime Fighters, and The Bat Family. Also some good standalone characters like Tigra and Doc Ock. There are a few on there I haven't played yet (Pluto, Vixen, Ursa Major, Balder) but I'm sure they're quite good.
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not to mention Nightwing can help you put together some good Titan armies if you have any other Titans.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

TMNT Blood Brothers

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 27th, 2015, 11:07 AM

Thanks all, I just look for the figure I want, then narrow it down from who is barely in stock.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; August 27th, 2015 at 03:27 PM.
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 27th, 2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: OH YEAH!
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:27 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

MCU Civil War teams have been teased:

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ca...c/1100-153362/

I don't see Scarlet Witch though, I wonder what role she will play?
Old August 27th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cap's team looks outmatched ... wonder if they'll end up unleashing Scarlet Witch/Hulk/Red Hulk at some point.

Also, no Spidey yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Rumor says Spidey's on Iron Man's side, which would lopside things even more.

I think it's appropriate, though - from the original story (and what little we've seen of Civil War footage), Cap's side is the ragtag, underdog outlaws against the unstoppable governmental monolith. Makes sense their only aces-in-the-hole would be unpredictable and uncontrollable (Scarlet Witch and possible the Hulk?).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape