Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I just used the castle pieces in a map, an I really like it. It is a little tough to add the walkways to the top, but it works.

I would suggest adding a way to rotate the map during the battles/map building. It's kind of annoying when you have to delete pieces to get to the ones behind it.
I was wondering if someone would discover those before I made my big announcement. You sir, are an overachiever. I love that.

I COMPLETELY agree with you which is why I plan on adding a rotate option at some point, but it's pretty complicated. That's why I added the Toggle LOS button, the adjust working height dropdown/buttons and hopefully a top-down view in the future. If Toggle LOS/X-ray Vision and adjusting the working level doesn't work right now, I guess we're SOL. Let me know what conditions you're having trouble with and I'll see if I can come up with a workaround. From what you said above, I'm hoping Toggle LOS is what you're looking for. Sometimes you need to push the button twice Good luck!

Oh! And just in case anyone else finds them, the castle pieces are just a first draft. After messing around with them, it became pretty clear that I'm going to have to redo my pictures. Getting just the right angle apparently isn't going to be super easy. The battlements on the other hand are working pretty much how I wanted them too. I think those are the final version. The hive's in there too, so now I can make all those wacky hive maps in the BOV. Expect a couple new maps this week.
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hey Snapps, I noticed you're cards for the figures aren't appearing for whatever reason.
Old September 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Hey Snapps, I noticed you're cards for the figures aren't appearing for whatever reason.
There's some problem with the server. I've noticed rule books, cards and random images aren't appearing as they normally would. Since I grab all the cards from the C3G server, my game has the same problem.
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
There's some problem with the server. I've noticed rule books, cards and random images aren't appearing as they normally would. Since I grab all the cards from the C3G server, my game has the same problem.
They just recently switched servers over.
Old September 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I ran an update to switch over all the cards to the new server. They all appear to be working again.
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I ran an update to switch over all the cards to the new server. They all appear to be working again.
Sweet! Thanks for all your hardwork. It is much appreciated.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sweet! Thanks for all your hardwork. It is much appreciated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2012, 04:14 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

I just got done adding the ruins, so I figured I'd put together Marr Highway and have a little Avengers vs. X-men throwdown.

The ruins aren't in there perfectly, but they function. I'll update them to look real pretty when I get a chance. Unfortunately, the castle pieces I added generally need the ladders and the castle door to put together most maps, so I'll be working on those soon as well as the bridge railing. Then I should be able to put together a WHOLE bunch more maps including most of the C3G scenario maps.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget to use X-Ray Vision! You never know who's behind those ruins.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Don't know if it's just me or not, but I can longer access this. I click on the link and it tells me the webpage is unavailable and says this at the bottom of the page: Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection. I followed all the steps listed and everything appears to be in order, so....
Old September 23rd, 2012, 09:30 AM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

I'm sure my stupid computer rebooted itself due to updates or a power outage. I was afraid this might happen. On the one hand, it sucks that there will be no online scaling until Wednesday when I get back. On the other hand, it's great that someone noticed
Old September 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Ok cool, glad to be of help. Keep up the good work Snaps

Last edited by Karat; September 23rd, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Looking forward to the server coming back up (it's still down right? I can't get in either). I want to start using this as well. Looks great!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy