Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 13th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Arose from the grave!

hero has disabled reputation
New Gencon Wrapup Thread

Hey,

Good times yo.

Truth: wake up bro. Glad you had a good time. You can be my field general any time, esp in the center. We done spanked 'em good hey ace. Peak experience laying that **** down on those 6 smack-talking nobodies. Top 10 gaming ever, best Gencon ever. I appreciate your unfailing support these last two years, and the keys to the Rav. 3:16, even if you are a redstate.

Hahn: You make a good *****, and I appreciate it. Love to the support network for freeing you up and for the last minute garage raid. Tell 'em I said so. Still bummed you didn't get a chance at the BORGfest or the OhHEll, but it's all good. Next year will be better. You need to work on your stamina though bro, you were wandering around like someone had taken your favorite ****in' blanky anytime the clock when down to single digits.

Bunj: Girlfriend, leave the cribbage board at home until you learn how to use it, m'kay? You're a sweetheart, but I always knew that. Next time leave the cheap ass booze downstairs and for gods sake BURN THE ****IGN TIT SHIRT, I don't care if Hahn did squeeze them things into it for you.

iMax: I had no idea you were so normal. Someday in a saner space I'd love to spend some quality time talking the talk. Drop me a PM and we'll exchange something other than whisky n ice, K. Look forward to the reads. Don't be afraid to work for free eh?

gBob: Well, ya seemed a little overwhelmed when the beans wen't flyin', but you held your own. U get props from me for the massive act of will it took to put things on the map, and I don't need to tell you the boys we're all that too. To be honest I used to think you were a smelly waste of time, but I was wrong. THere reaper, **** you, even I can admit it. Gb, you're welcome any time.

Random 3AM Martini Girl: I have no idea who the **** you were, but next time come earlier.

Nether: You were there? **** man, I didn't even get a chance to call you a cockbite to your face.

Reaper: Hope you come next time so I can ignore you too. (kiss kiss mother****er)

---

And for those playing the "there's more to life" game, here's the rock list: Ingenious, Icehouse, FF Marvel, Ptolus, Metamorphosis Alpha 4.0 prerelease from my Man Jim, Rezolution, every single ****ing thing by GaleForce9, which owned the minis games at every single booth, Goodman Games grows up, that HS demo girl (heh), Flagbearer sculps.

Ass: Dreamblade, everything else from WOTC, Blue Moon City, Kevin Sorbo and all the other sad sad washups, privateer (oddly, wanted more love), Upper Deck (duh) including the WoW CCG, people who never leave the minis halls except to take a **** (*cough*).
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:49 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
wow...someone's got a mouth...
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Arose from the grave!

grep "K/H Addict" MyLife | BiteMe
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:56 AM
has been BANNED

are you drunk, hero? i dont understand the purpose of these posts. Maybe it has something to do with my not being at gencon...
Old August 13th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Arose from the grave!

The purpose of post 1 was to impart information to a group of people in a convenient one stop shopping format, and to perhaps instigate a thread of other people's gencon rapups. If you don't care, don't read it.

The purpose of post 2 was to implement logic code so I never have to pay attention to you again.

That is all.
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:01 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I am interested in what everyone here has to say about Gencon, but Hero telling off a kid is probably not the coolest thing ever. How old are you KH? 16? Anyways Hero thanks for the update but as I have said you are pretty much the reason my kid is not allowed on this site. Well you and an admin who likes to cuss alot. If you need someone to cuss at though I'm here for ya, otherwise remember these kids do not need to be 18 to pop into here. I know everyone looks up tp you as a community leader and kinda the godfather of these sites so try to be a bit more impressive with the vocab.
Old August 13th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for that wrap up. I'm hung over enough to feel like I was there after reading it.

Old August 13th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
A 'Scape site just isn't a 'Scape site until Hero christens it with his GC dedication thread.

It's like breaking a bottle of wine on the bow of the ship before sending it off on its true journey... with lots of cursing. Heh heh... okay, maybe not, but I like the analogy.

Can't wait to hear more about everyone elses time at GC!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old August 13th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Arose from the grave!

Hexdude, Love the new stuff, by the way.
Old August 13th, 2006, 01:46 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
hero
Ah spoken like and old Gencon general
Old August 13th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Gencon Wrapup Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero
Hey,

Good times yo.

Hahn: You make a good *****, and I appreciate it. Love to the support network for freeing you up and for the last minute garage raid. Tell 'em I said so. Still bummed you didn't get a chance at the BORGfest or the OhHEll, but it's all good. Next year will be better. You need to work on your stamina though bro, you were wandering around like someone had taken your favorite ****in' blanky anytime the clock when down to single digits.

Bunj: Girlfriend, leave the cribbage board at home until you learn how to use it, m'kay? You're a sweetheart, but I always knew that. Next time leave the cheap ass booze downstairs and for gods sake BURN THE ****IGN TIT SHIRT, I don't care if Hahn did squeeze them things into it for you.

And for those playing the "there's more to life" game, here's the rock list: Ingenious, Icehouse, FF Marvel,

Ass: Dreamblade, everything else from WOTC, Blue Moon City, Kevin Sorbo and all the other sad sad washups, privateer (oddly, wanted more love), Upper Deck (duh) including the WoW CCG, people who never leave the minis halls except to take a **** (*cough*).
***** is so offensive. I prefer Ass Monkey

Last night was the only night I hit the wall. Or it could have been the bottle of wine.

T Shirt? Who doesn't love a natural 20? :P

And I agree on the forementioned games. Ingenious just kicks ass! Clout too!

Dreamblade great minis.....LOUSY dice mechanics. It could have been so much more. And oh ya dump the collectibility of it!

OK I better go before I become a site supporter and start using my F Tard rights!

A good time was had by all! :P
Old August 13th, 2006, 03:49 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I am interested in what everyone here has to say about Gencon, but Hero telling off a kid is probably not the coolest thing ever. How old are you KH? 16? Anyways Hero thanks for the update but as I have said you are pretty much the reason my kid is not allowed on this site. Well you and an admin who likes to cuss alot. If you need someone to cuss at though I'm here for ya, otherwise remember these kids do not need to be 18 to pop into here. I know everyone looks up tp you as a community leader and kinda the godfather of these sites so try to be a bit more impressive with the vocab.
Actually, i'll be 18 in about a month, so let him knock me. I'm the bigger man here. And since he was such a punk to me, i no longer respect him as a member here. He and reaper are bothe on ignore. Some people have no sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events