Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old August 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Scary crash from the X Games

I heard about this on an AM sports radio station when I was driving home from work today. I had to find it when I got on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYAO78gh32M

Now I need to check out if the guy is seriously hurt. I mean, I know he's got to be in pain, and he has to have got a concussion, but I don't think he had any major broken bones amazingly. The human body is an amazing thing.

EDIT: Just looked at an article about this. He suffered a mild concussion, liver and lung contusions, stress fractures to vertebrae and a fracture on the hand. The article mentioned that he'd be mostly recovered in a few weeks and released from the hospital Saturday or Sunday (it happened Thursday). And he walked away from it (granted he was assisted). Wow!
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:48 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
thats crazy! it looked like his shoes saved his life,his feet landed on a little bit of incline thats why his shoes flew off.that guy used 8 of his life's.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:52 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
holy ****. that was a hell of a fall. man lost his shoes on impact. i wonder if he'll be back on board anytime soon
Old August 4th, 2007, 03:03 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
thats crazy! it looked like his shoes saved his life,his feet landed on a little bit of incline thats why his shoes flew off.that guy used 8 of his life's.
...and helmet. If that baby wasn't there...*shudders* that video would be sickening without the helmet.
EDIT: I like how the commentator says he feels like he's watching an episode of Heroes.
Old August 4th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How high was that fall? I saw this on the news last night and it blew me away. I have nightmares about this kind of stuff.

Old August 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Old August 4th, 2007, 11:28 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
How high was that fall? I saw this on the news last night and it blew me away. I have nightmares about this kind of stuff.

The video says about 50 feet. Looks pretty accurate to me
Old August 4th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

The video says about 50 feet. Looks pretty accurate to me
Yeah I saw several news reports that said 50 feet as well. How the heck does anyone survive that? It looks like he knew just how to land to protect his body... His shoes flying off reminds of Dane Cook's "Struck by a Vehicle."

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's an amazing video to be sure. I pray my son never wants to take up that sport.

Old August 5th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That was freaking AWESOME!!!!! Not only does he nail a freaking 720!! but then he gets speed wobbles, his board flips out, he Scoobys in the air, tucks and lands and walks away!!!

Skaters rule!!! That dude is my new hero!

I gotta get my daughter out skating some more. She's good at it (not 720 good, but good).

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old August 5th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax

He's even more of a hero than the 5 year old boy who took out the rabbid fox?

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
That was freaking AWESOME!!!!! Not only does he nail a freaking 720!! but then he gets speed wobbles, his board flips out, he Scoobys in the air, tucks and lands and walks away!!!

I gotta get my daughter out skating some more. She's good at it (not 720 good, but good).
You are sooooo left coast. :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media