Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Just got back into Age of Empires II playing the HD version and all the expansions on Steam. It’s been so nostalgic and glorious! Got all my brothers in law, my dad and my sister into it to and we’ve been doing multiplayer games together too and it’s been super fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Just got back into Age of Empires II playing the HD version and all the expansions on Steam. It’s been so nostalgic and glorious! Got all my brothers in law, my dad and my sister into it to and we’ve been doing multiplayer games together too and it’s been super fun!
Man, what a great game. Sadly I don't really know anyone I can play online with at present (my brother, on occasion, which is lovely, but he's usually got approximately no time - I'm not that good, though, so even when I get a game in against him it's generally a foregone conclusion ). Did you ever play the campaigns? If memory serves, I've managed to beat Joan of Arc, Saladin, Barbarossa, Atilla the Hun, El Cid, Montezuma (which was really Cuauhtémoc, in all honesty), Alaric, Dracula, Bari and Tariq ibn Ziyad (and William Wallace, but I don't think I can claim bragging rights for that ). Genghis Khan is the only pre-Forgotten Empires campaign that still eludes me - if you ever got past the Great Wall of China, you might actually be a military genius.
Did you ever play Age of Mythology? First RTS I ever played, and one I might actually like even more than AoK.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:55 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

It’s been so long, I’m pretty sure I did most of the campaigns but I’ll have to try Ghengis Khan because I don’t remember taking on the Great Wall. What’s your Steam username? Maybe we can play a game sometime? I do warn you though I am pretty good (slightly boastful )

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:14 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I love that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Man, what a great game. Sadly I don't really know anyone I can play online with at present (my brother, on occasion, which is lovely, but he's usually got approximately no time - I'm not that good, though, so even when I get a game in against him it's generally a foregone conclusion ). Did you ever play the campaigns? If memory serves, I've managed to beat Joan of Arc, Saladin, Barbarossa, Atilla the Hun, El Cid, Montezuma (which was really Cuauhtémoc, in all honesty), Alaric, Dracula, Bari and Tariq ibn Ziyad (and William Wallace, but I don't think I can claim bragging rights for that ). Genghis Khan is the only pre-Forgotten Empires campaign that still eludes me - if you ever got past the Great Wall of China, you might actually be a military genius.
Did you ever play Age of Mythology? First RTS I ever played, and one I might actually like even more than AoK.
I'd add you on Steam.

Quote:
It’s been so long, I’m pretty sure I did most of the campaigns but I’ll have to try Ghengis Khan because I don’t remember taking on the Great Wall. What’s your Steam username? Maybe we can play a game sometime? I do warn you though I am pretty good (slightly boastful )
Cool! What's your elo rating?

--

Lately I've been trying to finish up a replay of KotOR I and my first play through of Mass Effect 2. I've also been playing a lot of couch games: Castle Crashers, Battle Block Theater, Duck Game, Speedrunner, and Minecraft.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks, guys, but I'm not really interested in that at present - I generally prefer to play with people I actually know better, and besides, I'm quite busy right now, between tidying at home, a couple of Codex articles I'm contributing to, C3G and four CRPGs I have running (Baldur's Gate, Arcanum, Planescape Torment and Banner Saga - and seriously, they're all amazing, but those last two are masterpieces, try them! ). If I change my mind at some stage, though, I'll PM you!
Oh, and Sir Heroscape, if you ever manage to beat Into China or the second Yodit mission, please advise!
Out of interest, what are/were your favourite civs?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:54 PM

I just joined AoE on Steam so I think my Elo rating is like 1595 or whatever rating they give you when you first start. So while I’m a newb to Steam, I consider myself pretty good at the game itself (very boastfully because odds are I’m not as good as I think I am lol). You’ll find me listed as ‘ammonamission11’ if you wanna add me. My favorite civs are Mongols, Teutons, Vikings. Love me some crazy fast horse archers, OP Tanking melee knights and fast regen units (not to mention crazy good longboat ships). But with all the new expansions I’m still figuring out all the new civs.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:02 PM
Hard as ice

I think mine would probably be something like Huns, Spanish and Slavs. Spanish have great late-game cavalry, fast building, gold-free blacksmith, cannon galleons that don't fire sluggish balloons and one of the scariest unique units in the game (though my brother keeps reminding me they're pretty weak early game...), Huns don't have to worry about housing population, have great horse archers and a UU I think is underrated, while Slavs have solid infantry, cheaper siege (got to love those onagers), faster farming (great however you slice it) and, again a great cavalry UU that's basically a Teutonic Knight on a horse. Good cavalry tends to be something I gravitate to in some form or another.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:12 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I going to play the new "Resident Evil 2" for playstation 4. It has been awhile since I played a Resident Evil.
Old February 10th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Smash Ultimate all dayyyyy
Old February 10th, 2019, 12:43 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I never really got into Smash before (I unironically liked PlayStation All-Stars more), but Ultimate has been really entertaining. The only one that I actually owned and could play whenever I wanted to before was on the 3DS, but I feel like it clicks a lot more on the Switch, given the local multiplayer, larger screen, and superior controls.

Also, I've made it my personal mission to make all of my friends believe that Pac-Man is a high-tier character. So far, so good.
Old February 11th, 2019, 10:08 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ultimate has been a huge hit. Best Smash since Melee, easily.

I just finished Red Dead Redemption 2 last night. Phenomenal. That's all that really needs to be said. One of the greatest console games I've ever played, without question.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Playing Resident Evil 5 with @LoveElemental ! She’s gonna hate me!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games