Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 15th, 2015, 12:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of General Zod

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I always assumed it was any figure adjacent to any Spy you control. So if you have like six spies around the battlefield, and each one is adjacent to two figures, you roll 12 dice in total.

...which, reading it back, seems a bit crazy. Any old-timers want to clarify intent?
I assumed the same, but agree with your conclusion about it being crazy. I believe the intent was that you choose one though.

Last edited by Karat; July 15th, 2015 at 11:02 AM.
Old July 15th, 2015, 07:19 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Glad I'm not the only one a bit confused on what the actual intent was here. The wording can be taken 4 different ways.
Old July 15th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yeah, I read it the same way johnny does, but I'm not sure if that's the intent. It'd be nice to hear from one of the heroes that was around back then.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 15th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You could just ask @Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 15th, 2015, 06:01 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just analyzing Griff's playtests, it looks like there was never a case where multiple Infiltrators were causing multiple wounds with it. So I'm guessing it is indeed "choose 1 hero next to 1 Infiltrator you control" rather than any multiples.
Old July 15th, 2015, 08:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Just analyzing Griff's playtests, it looks like there was never a case where multiple Infiltrators were causing multiple wounds with it. So I'm guessing it is indeed "choose 1 hero next to 1 Infiltrator you control" rather than any multiples.
Was there ever a case where one infiltrator caused multiple wounds?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 15th, 2015, 11:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

From Griff's 1st army test. To me, it shows that he was excited to get 2 Infiltrators to succeed in getting adjacent to enemies. But he only has Zod use the blue KI to roll vs. Batman and didn't use the black KI to roll against Steel and Bizarro.

From my first impression upon reading the power, it seemed like 1 Infiltrator being able to roll against 1 adjacent unit. That's how it seemed to me back then (though I never did use him or the Infiltrators in any games because I wasn't really interested in them) and that's how it seems to me on looking at it freshly now. Though I can see how if you look too long and think of different angles that there can be some ambiguity here.

Quote:
ROUND 6 -
Quote:
Blue KI infiltrates next to Batman, and the Black KI infiltrates next to Steel and Bizarro - finally, and both at once is cool.

Krypto engages the blue KI and the red KS and bites the blue KI for one wound. Zod has the blue KI roll for a hit against Batman but fails. Batman leaves engagement with his grapple and heads towards Zod. There are only two places on the hill that Batman can engage Zod, so Zod quickly covers them with two more KSs. Batman goes back to where he was and kills the blue KI. Red KS breaks away from Krypto safely and attacks Batman but is evaded and takes a wound. Mxy moves so Batman can have a place to land and he attacks Zod but fails, though he does remove an OM... the X!!! Zod has the red KS to attack Batman again, and this time he used Horu Kanu and gave Batman his final auto wound. Mxy wants the Green K Gloves, but since he is an Event Hero... I guess he decides that he shouldn't have all the fun and that he should save some for others LOL. So, Mxy shoots and misses Zod, but he does take away Zod's OM 2. Zod lost a turn. Batman lost a turn. Zod has Green KI attack down on Supergirl for two wounds.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 16th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I don't remember. Sorry guys.
Old July 16th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, Hahma. It seems like the intention was for it to affect 1 figure adjacent to 1 Spy. This could probably use a re-wording. How about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with General Zod, you may:
* take a turn with 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control; or
* move up to 2 Kryptonian Soldier Heroes you control; or
* choose a Kryptonian Spy you control and roll 1 unblockable attack die against a figure adjacent to that Spy.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 16th, 2015, 10:15 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Thanks, Hahma. It seems like the intention was for it to affect 1 figure adjacent to 1 Spy. This could probably use a re-wording. How about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
GENERAL OF NEW KRYPTON
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with General Zod, you may:
* take a turn with 1 Unique Kryptonian Hero you control; or
* move up to 2 Kryptonian Soldier Heroes you control; or
* choose a Kryptonian Spy you control and roll 1 unblockable attack die against a figure adjacent to that Spy.

Old July 16th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

choose one Kryptonian Spy you control and roll 1 unblockable attack die against one figure adjacent to that Spy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2015, 12:13 PM

Actually, you don't need to choose a Kryptonian Spy at all, we can do: "Choose one figure adjacent to a Kryptonian Spy you control and roll 1 unblockable attack die against it".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library