Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 9th, 2021, 08:05 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Klaw

The Book of Klaw

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 31
THE SOUND AND THE FURY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers/Defenders War set.
Its model number and name are #059 / Klaw.

Character Bio - "Morality is the first step toward cowardice. Your cowardice has doomed your whole world. I will hunt down and kill everyone and everything you have ever loved. Listen for it...soon you will hear everyone you love scream. " - Klaw, Klaws of the Panther v1

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Figures with the Ambitious or Brilliant personality may allow Klaw to add 2 to his roll when activating his Sonic Disruption special power. Current Ambitious and Brilliant figures.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: IamBatman
  • Second playtest: Ericth74
  • Third playtest: MrNobody
  • Fourth Playtest: tcglkn
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Dr. Jekyll

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:31 PM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 08:05 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book Of Klaw - Breathing

NAME = KLAW
SECRET IDENTITY = ULYSSES KLAW

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 240

CHARGED SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Klaw. All figures other than Klaw on or within 1 space of the chosen spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Klaw moved this turn. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SONIC DISRUPTION
After an enemy figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Klaw rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure you control, you may roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll if the enemy figure is a Symbiote or if the attacking figure has the Ambitious or Brilliant personality. If you roll 11 or higher; subtract one skull, shield, or blank from the enemy figure's defense roll.

BODY OF SOUND
Once per round, when Klaw is attacked by an enemy figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may ignore the attack. You may then either roll an unblockable attack die against a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Klaw or remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

Original Version
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 12th, 2022 at 09:17 AM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 08:06 AM

Art:

Last edited by Ericth74; October 16th, 2021 at 02:45 PM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Comic pictures look a bit small. Strong podding potential with the second and third power, so that's probably the thing to look for in testing.

Got 250 on the calculator for him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd prefer to see Sonic Disruption toned down a bit. It's very strong for a passive effect. (Also having to roll the d20 on every normal attack that happens within 4 spaces of Klaw could end up being a lot of extra rolling)
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So we the Heroes really like this design, but we had some ideas/tweaks/concerns.

-There were some questions about Flying being present. SW mentioned that comics Klaw basically does what he wants as a weird sound dude.
-Sonic Disruption is pretty complex and potent. My advice would just be to drop the 20+ effect.

And some more personal notes from me.

-On class, not really sure where to go there? He's always had close ties to Wizard, so maybe Criminal? But the design doesn't really want what Wizard is handing out, and it generally seems like there's desire for a second Wizard at some point.
-Is the Immortal Klaw a specific title for the character? It feels oddly specific when something like Body of Sound would work just as well.
-I also want to toss out the idea of possibly doing a different effect there? The Go The Distance-style power just personally doesn't sell the sonic body thing as much as say...Unstoppable Resilience would.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For ease of use, I'd say having his Range number and the range on Sonic Disruption both be the same makes a lot of sense (probably both 5, since that's also the special attack range).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So we the Heroes really like this design, but we had some ideas/tweaks/concerns.

-There were some questions about Flying being present. SW mentioned that comics Klaw basically does what he wants as a weird sound dude.
-Sonic Disruption is pretty complex and potent. My advice would just be to drop the 20+ effect.
Flying - Klaw has a flying/teleport type of power as SW said because he is made up of sound. Just using flying seemed to be easier. Flight is listed as a power on many of his bio's.

Sonic Disruption - dropping the 20+ effect would be fine.

Quote:
And some more personal notes from me.

-On class, not really sure where to go there? He's always had close ties to Wizard, so maybe Criminal? But the design doesn't really want what Wizard is handing out, and it generally seems like there's desire for a second Wizard at some point.
I went back and forth on class as he covers a bunch of areas and has played many roles. He's a PhD in physics, so Scientist or Genus work. He's been a thief and assassin, which covers criminal. He's also worked with AIM, which hits both Terrorist and Mastermind. I went with Terrorist because I felt like that covered the most of what he really is.

Quote:
-Is the Immortal Klaw a specific title for the character? It feels oddly specific when something like Body of Sound would work just as well.
-I also want to toss out the idea of possibly doing a different effect there? The Go The Distance-style power just personally doesn't sell the sonic body thing as much as say...Unstoppable Resilience would.
Every bio lists him as Immortal or possibly Immortal and also having healing powers. So I tried to cover that in making him hard to kill but still having 4 life. The name is a straight rip from the Marvel Champions game that I'm a fan of. I'm open to other ideas, that was my attempt at kind of reusing a current power with something added.

His power set is tough to narrow down but I feel like I hit the big ones. Here is just one of the lists of his power:

Agility
Animation
Blast Power
Duplication
Elasticity
Energy Based Constructs
Flight
Force Field
Healing
Hypnosis
Immortal
Intellect
Invulnerability
Longevity
Power Item
Shape Shifter
Size Manipulation
Sonic Scream
Stamina
Super Hearing
Super Speed
Super Strength
Unarmed Combat
Vibration Wave
Willpower-Based Constructs
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For ease of use, I'd say having his Range number and the range on Sonic Disruption both be the same makes a lot of sense (probably both 5, since that's also the special attack range).
Sure, makes sense.
Old October 9th, 2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd prefer to see Sonic Disruption toned down a bit. It's very strong for a passive effect. (Also having to roll the d20 on every normal attack that happens within 4 spaces of Klaw could end up being a lot of extra rolling)
Sure I can see that, but we do have figures that do that. Sharknado glyph and Spider-Girl are two of the top of my head that cause a lot of d20 rolls. War Machine too.

I think as MrNobody mentioned dropping the 20+ effect makes sense.

I'm open to suggestions, but he's supposed to be disruptive by nature.
Old October 9th, 2021, 01:21 PM

For reducing effectiveness of the disruption, I'd probably choose a lane. Do you want him to disrupt offensively or defensively? Doing both doubles both the effectiveness and the amount of game disruption.

Old October 9th, 2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For reducing effectiveness of the disruption, I'd probably choose a lane. Do you want him to disrupt offensively or defensively? Doing both doubles both the effectiveness and the amount of game disruption.
If it's an eithe/or issue I think it would have to effect defense rolls of opponents. It's very thematic to be able to mess with Black Panther. It does make the power significantly weaker though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library