Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 28th, 2017, 03:55 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Nano Metalfigs

Just a heads-up for anyone looking for cheap figures for customs: Wal-Mart has started selling die-cast licensed figures pretty cheap, including a bunch of Marvel and DC characters. I picked up the Guardians of the Galaxy pack because several of those characters don't have cheap Heroclix options. The Nano Metalfigs are *slightly* larger, but not terrible. The GotG pack of 5 was less than $5, and they sell certain characters as singles as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Nano Metalfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Just a heads-up for anyone looking for cheap figures for customs: Wal-Mart has started selling die-cast licensed figures pretty cheap, including a bunch of Marvel and DC characters. I picked up the Guardians of the Galaxy pack because several of those characters don't have cheap Heroclix options. The Nano Metalfigs are *slightly* larger, but not terrible. The GotG pack of 5 was less than $5, and they sell certain characters as singles as well.
Yeah we talked about these back during the summer...I personally use the Hulkbuster figure as it works great and is a ton cheaper than the Heroclix figure. Killer Croc and other figure that should be larger also look pretty good on the map with Heroclix. I picked up Groot as well. I may look again to see if I can find more than these three.

Human figures look a little wierd sizewise but hey it's a game so it's probably not an issue to some.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not any weirder than Dum Dum.

I found out that they were selling the Marvel figures the next town over (none here in Kzoo) but they were almost entirely sold out.
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not any weirder than Dum Dum.

I found out that they were selling the Marvel figures the next town over (none here in Kzoo) but they were almost entirely sold out.
I don't have Dum Dum so there...

What figures are you looking for and I will see if we have them here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Have to look them over. I got all the combo sets, Guardians(5), Spidey(5) and Avengers (10). So I got a Hulkbuster. If you have an extra Groot, I would be interested. I have the baby version in the pot.

Just a bummer I did not head out that way earlier as I picked up at least one of pretty every other figure including WWE, Harry Potter, SF and Disney. Mr. Incredible and Animal from Muppets are pretty dope.

Oh, I saw some perfect Mario figures. They are for Monopoly and sold individually.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:19 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Have to look them over. I got all the combo sets, Guardians(5), Spidey(5) and Avengers (10). So I got a Hulkbuster. If you have an extra Groot, I would be interested. I have the baby version in the pot.

Just a bummer I did not head out that way earlier as I picked up at least one of pretty every other figure including WWE, Harry Potter, SF and Disney. Mr. Incredible and Animal from Muppets are pretty dope.

Oh, I saw some perfect Mario figures. They are for Monopoly and sold individually.
I saw some Mike and Sully figures from monsters inc...they would probably be perfect for the Heroes of Fiction guys since those figures don't have a "scale" exactly. Mr. Incredible would have been cool too but I think he was a little too much on the large size.

I'll look for a Groot for you. I think the potted one only came in the combo or I would have got him as well, haven't seen him in a single locally. Having different sizes would have worked great for the C3G Groot card...switching them out as he gets cut down to size.

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM

I have baby Groot. I believe that one only comes in the multi-pac, which I have.

Just found them at Target. They are not in the toy section but by the dvds. Still no Marvel though.
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I have baby Groot. I believe that one only comes in the multi-pac, which I have.

Just found them at Target. They are not in the toy section but by the dvds. Still no Marvel though.
Seems like the Wal-Marts and Targets in my area have decent selections of these, including Marvel - last time I looked at least. Any figures in particular you are looking for along with grown-up Groot? I'll take a look next time I'm in the store.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:43 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Is there actually a Grown-up Groot? I've only seen the Baby Groot at a couple of the Targets near me. (Philly area)
Old November 29th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Is there actually a Grown-up Groot? I've only seen the Baby Groot at a couple of the Targets near me. (Philly area)
Yes, I've seen it in store. Here's a pic of the figure and package.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:00 PM

Thanks mac. I will take a look.

A loose Hulkbuster would be sweet.
Old November 29th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I pieced together a Groot out of a couple Mage Knight treefolk after seeing someone else on here do it. Just gotta repaint him and he'll be cool.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations