Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old July 9th, 2006, 12:09 PM

Marsman has disabled reputation
It's July 9th

Sorry-didn't see that nithdoc. Can a mod delete this thread?

War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:26 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...ghlight=#36056
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Has anyone emailed Sandra lately?
Guess I should have spoken up earlier, but I was enjoying all the speculation on whether Wave 5 was one of the already-released products.

Here's the situation so far:

Wave 5--Moved to early August
Castle--Still scheduled for early August
Thaelenk replenishment stock--early August (Good deals available at HouseMouse for multiple sets allocated from this August replenishment)

The shipment scheduled for July 9 will arrive on schedule BUT the ship is NOT carrying Wave 5 as we believed. It is carrying previously-released Waves for some of the "big boys".

If I had to make a positive statement about everything arriving in August, it would be that you can save a lot by ordering and shipping the new products together. But personally, I would have preferred some 'breathing room" between these releases.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks ndoc, I was just going to post that here.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Finally, I beat you for once! You're pretty dang quick on the draw!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My internet is running a little slow today for some reason
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Locked, the subject line was good enough to garner attention, the thread will float down.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion