Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 03:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Dusting off Scape: Looking for suggestions

Welcome back @Nadi . I help run tournaments (or at least bring maps) many times and I find it useful to heep stuff stored at home already ready for travel. I use @AliasQTip 's Storage Bricks for master sets and store those along with terrain sets in plastic 3-drawer cases, and have map printouts in a binder. See a recent post of mine from the thread on Heroscape Storage:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I fit the small-medium figures in a Stanley Carrying Case and larger case for larger figures and dice/glyphs

The terrain I keep in 3-Compartment Plastic Drawer Unit - fits in my closet or the back of a car.

This post is outdated (needs new links) but still relevant
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Have got sleeves from HouseMouseGames, eBay user stowoodbury, and that came with a large craigslist order, but just ordered the Snap-N-Store CD Storage Box from TigerDirect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion