Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 26th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite Split Start Zone Maps?

Hi all,

Looking for a list of maps with split start zones, and more specifically, which ones are your favorite and really take advantage of being split start zones. Not really looking for maps with start zones that are technically split, but all very close together and otherwise play normally.

I know all of the famous BoV maps and such, so looking for ones besides Can't See the Jungle, Common Ground, etc.

Thanks!
Old July 26th, 2019, 12:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Favorite Split Start Zone Maps?

A couple that come to mind that I've enjoyed:

Don't Call it a Comeback by BiggaBullfrog
Failed Negotiations by mad_wookiee

A few more that I found:
Capuan Arena by mad_wookiee
A Stone's Throw by darkmage7a

And one of mine that has a bit of a split involved:
Pure Gold by superfrog
Old July 27th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Favorite Split Start Zone Maps?

Dignan's Striking Distance and Trailblazer are other ones.

My favorite of that type of map that I've played is Can't See the Jungle. I don't really consider Common Ground in that category. Otherwise I'd probably say Common Ground, love that map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios