Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 26th, 2011, 02:01 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gencon 2011 Main Event Fantasy Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
OK, I've removed ET86, and I've added jdtenor and Djnayr at 10 points apiece. I've also done some (final?) point adjustments, including a rise in price for Mantrain (35) and R˙chean (30).

It's up to Brownsfan when entries stop being accepted, but get them in this week if you want to be sure they count.
I'll take them until Tuesday night, Aug. 2nd, at 11:59 pm Eastern time.

Old July 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, I had to change my selection again:

MegaSilver 15
NecroBlade 20
Brownsfan82 20
wdgrant 15
Deroche 10
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:06 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those considering picking me, rest assured I'll be ready to get my Scape on again. I haven't been playing a ton the past few months, but I'll be ready when the time comes. Having said that, the army I pick will come down to two things:

1. It has to be bad. Kind of I want it to be just good enough to make day 2. If by chance I go undefeated on day 1, I'll know something went wrong.

2. I want it to be something that I feel I'm very good with and most players are only decent with. Unfortunately, most of the top tier players know how to play just about everything, but I feel there are a few underutilized units that I might have a little edge playing.

So I'm going for broke If I make day 2, I'm going to feel pretty good about my chances.
Old July 27th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison View Post
For those considering picking me, rest assured I'll be ready to get my Scape on again. I haven't been playing a ton the past few months, but I'll be ready when the time comes. Having said that, the army I pick will come down to two things:

1. It has to be bad. Kind of I want it to be just good enough to make day 2. If by chance I go undefeated on day 1, I'll know something went wrong.

2. I want it to be something that I feel I'm very good with and most players are only decent with. Unfortunately, most of the top tier players know how to play just about everything, but I feel there are a few underutilized units that I might have a little edge playing.

So I'm going for broke If I make day 2, I'm going to feel pretty good about my chances.
Well then I hope I'm the guy that gets the one win on you.
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:50 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Brownsfan, can I swap out EternalThanos for kildawabit? Sorry about the blank PM; it is a browser issue I guess. The swap is due to EternalThanos not playing in the Main Event. They are both 15 points. Thanks.

Sorry for the threadjack. Now back to your regular programming.
Old July 28th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Finally stopped being lazy....

Hendal - 20
scaper_dude - 20
fomox - 20
stubobj - 10
heroscaper314 - 10

All great friends and all steals at their price.

heroscaper314, haven't seen you in forev! Hope you work some magic in this!
Old July 28th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdgrant View Post
Brownsfan, can I swap out EternalThanos for kildawabit? Sorry about the blank PM; it is a browser issue I guess. The swap is due to EternalThanos not playing in the Main Event. They are both 15 points. Thanks.

Sorry for the threadjack. Now back to your regular programming.
I will change that now.

Old July 28th, 2011, 04:29 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

I submitted this awhile ago but just decided to post it now,

Bamoguy - 5
Charr21 - 5
Jexik - 25
Dok - 35
Twotongues - 10

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old July 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

Not playing in Main Event. Nor is my son.

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old July 29th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My picks (officially confirmed)-

Cleon 25- He has plenty of experience, and hasn't been picked enough.
Clarissimus 30- Likewise.
Schulzy 5- Gotta represent the home-state!
TheMind 5- As long as you don't use Jedi mind tricks, he should do fine.
Worldsenemy 5- This guy is a bargian for how good he is. And he has the home-state advantage.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old July 29th, 2011, 03:45 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

My picks are

Clarissimus 30
Djnayr 10
Lonewolf 25
vminer 5
No, David, No 10

Clarissimus will win this year because this Championship was built for him, keeping my dark horse vminer from last year and super cheap and Lonewolf is my security blanket in case I'm wrong. I played No, David, No last year best player for that price and Djnayr well you hope your travel-mate does better this year and I'm still afraid to pick myself, don't want to jinx myself.

All confirmed except Djnayr waiting for confirmation on him.

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!
Old July 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
My picks (officially confirmed)-

Cleon 25- He has plenty of experience, and hasn't been picked enough.
Clarissimus 30- Likewise.
Schulzy 5- Gotta represent the home-state!
TheMind 5- As long as you don't use Jedi mind tricks, he should do fine.
Worldsenemy 5- This guy is a bargian for how good he is. And he has the home-state advantage.
Just to let you know, you are ten points under the total (which is fine as long as you choose good players, I just thought I'd let you know just in case).

~Rednax

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games