Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 10th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: GenCon: the future of the Heroscapers Gaming Group

What I meant was that one person could work with GenCon, one person could get the setup/teardown allocated, one could get the prize support sorted....that sort of thing.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks so much for all the hard work over the years Mark, and everyone else who helps, and I think MM would be perfect for the job if he has the time, thanks so much.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 26th, 2011, 02:10 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Makes me a bit sad to know this is the last year R˙chean will be running everything, but I'm sure it's much more work than I can ever imagine. Thanks for all your hard work supporting Heroscape at GenCon, and I hope whoever you choose to replace yourself will be even half as good as you are at this.

Having said that, Matthias running these events scares the bejesus out of me. My guess is that he would be a crooked tournament director and give me "random" unique attack glyphs all the time, which of course is worthless for 90% of my armies

(Kidding aside, Matthias would be a fine selection. He's got a lot of passion for the game and knows his stuff, so I don't think you could go wrong there.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con