Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2011 - Herscape: Tournament of Champions sign up

I got WOOKIE down for Dragon Wars 2009.

I also went ahead and took a slot for myself; and I will not be playing Heavies.

(yeah, I know I said I wasn't going to take a slot, but Heroes Only has already sold out and Monster Mash isn't far behind)

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 25th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old June 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison View Post
I'm in because, well, the thought of Matthias being the champion of champions makes me want to puke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoomboomBoom View Post
I'm in - Lightweight 2010.
I'll have to win something on Thursday so I'm not just watching you guys.
Try that Treasure Quest event. Should be only Matthias and a few other noobs in it
Old July 11th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, sign me up, I won Capture the flag 2 years ago, I guess 2nd in the Championship means nothing around here ,lol.

Will have my generic tickets ready

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 11th, 2011, 12:22 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Done.....there are 8 slots left.

Old July 19th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

if it does not fill up, add people who got 2nd or 3rd in the Nat. Championship I say, just a thought

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:34 AM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
if it does not fill up, add people who got 2nd or 3rd in the Nat. Championship I say, just a thought
I'm sure those who win the tournaments on Thursday, Friday, Saturday will sign up.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old July 20th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
And who else has gotten 2nd or 3rd that hasn't already won another tourney?

Neo, maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old July 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
I'm sure those who win the tournaments on Thursday, Friday, Saturday will sign up.
Hello.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 20th, 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Just kidding; even if I won a tourney during that time, I wouldn't stand a chance against any of you, I imagine.
Old July 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1-Spider Poison
2-NwoJedi
3-R˙chean

1-MattsterTruckRally
2-R˙chean
3-Lonewolf

1-Spider Poison
2-Lonewolf
3-SW Ninja

1-MattsterTruckRally
2-Hendal
3-Matthias

1-Dok
2-ManTrainChooChoo
3-RoninValentine
Old July 22nd, 2011, 12:34 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
1-Spider Poison
2-NwoJedi
3-R˙chean

1-MattsterTruckRally
2-R˙chean
3-Lonewolf

1-Spider Poison
2-Lonewolf
3-SW Ninja

1-MattsterTruckRally
2-Hendal
3-Matthias

1-Dok
2-ManTrainChooChoo
3-RoninValentine
Also the 4th's (who I think deserve recognition, top 4 is pretty impressive):

4-Jormi_Boced?
4-Jormi_Boced
4-Man I forget this kid's name, I remember he was playing Krug, Arrow Gruts x1, and Stingers x6 or something. fallensoldier was it?
4-madmuppet
4-FishTako

Edit - Yeah I just searched his posts, he says he placed 4th for '08.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM

I don't mind extending a special envite to those 6 players, if it means we can fill it up.

It has always been first come first serve, but I was hoping to have spots open for those that win Thu, Fri, or Sat if they wanted to play in it.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:54 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I don't mind extending a special envite to those 6 players, if it means we can fill it up.

It has always been first come first serve, but I was hoping to have spots open for those that win Thu, Fri, or Sat if they wanted to play in it.
You can have them sign up conditionally. Based on if someone that hasn't won, wins a Tournament ask them immediately if they want to participate and that may eliminate one of the 2nd, 3rd or 4th place finisher. Chances are with that many openings they may get to play anyways. Just a thought

Giggity, giggity, giggity, giggity!

You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire!

Lose the zero, get with the hero!

Dear diary: Jackpot!

Fat chicks need love too...they just have to PAY!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con