Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2017, 01:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Yes.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I've played D_S online before, albeit not in a tournament. But yes, he should play a tournament sometime.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:54 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is great! Thanks
Old October 19th, 2017, 09:39 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know if this problem is happening for anyone else, but when I copy Morsbane onto a map, he's invisible. It doesn't seem to be a problem for any other figures though.

Actually, it's also happening with Sonya Esenwein, and I would guess more. Any help would certainly be appreciated!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:48 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
I don't know if this problem is happening for anyone else, but when I copy Morsbane onto a map, he's invisible. It doesn't seem to be a problem for any other figures though.

Actually, it's also happening with Sonya Esenwein, and I would guess more. Any help would certainly be appreciated!
Both figures worked for me. Sometimes it can be the internet being slow or something. Maybe not. I hope it works itself out for ya.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:50 AM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

Are there any good tutorials for the Oculus Rift tabletop simulator mod?
The one with all of little leather pouches around the edge of the table.
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I can no longer load google docs in the Online HS app. It used to work on Edge, even when it wouldn't on Chrome. Now I can do neither. It's not a complete indrance, as the app still loads and I can edit the document in another tab, it's just a big annoyance.

Edge says:
Quote:
This content can’t be shown in a frame
There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.
Chrome says:
Quote:
An embedded page at docs.google.com says:
This error has been reported to Google and we'll look into it as soon as possible. Please reload this page to continue.
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I can no longer load google docs in the Online HS app. It used to work on Edge, even when it wouldn't on Chrome. Now I can do neither. It's not a complete indrance, as the app still loads and I can edit the document in another tab, it's just a big annoyance.

Edge says:
Quote:
This content can’t be shown in a frame
There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.
Chrome says:
Quote:
An embedded page at docs.google.com says:
This error has been reported to Google and we'll look into it as soon as possible. Please reload this page to continue.
I figured out a workaround:

I just open the document in another tab (copy and paste the gdoc string from the app URL), and switch back to the HS app. This automatically loads the doc inside the app.
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Just copying this from the C3G playtesting thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I've run into a problem.

If I try to go to the HS Online App through this page, it gives me a big, red splash page explaining:

'Visiting this website may harm your computer

Firefox blocked this page because it might attempt to install malicious software that may steal or delete personal information on your computer.

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.'

Until this is fixed, I am unable to playtest anything, personal or C3G. Could someone please help?
@dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @Arkham , @Ronin , @Tornado , @japes , @johnny139 , @Spidey'tilIDie , @Yodaking , @SirGalahad , @Filthy the Clown .

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

No issues for me (on Chrome).
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well, it's not working for me on Firefox, and Soundwarp and Dysole said it wasn't working for them on Chrome - plus, if there is a virus, I really don't want to open myself up to it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Well, it's not working for me on Firefox, and Soundwarp and Dysole said it wasn't working for them on Chrome - plus, if there is a virus, I really don't want to open myself up to it.
Okay, checked again, it's definitely not working now.

No idea how or why.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events