Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old February 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Scott knows what's in an order marker Scott knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Sunken Crypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtHulka View Post
And Migol looks like he would be the perfect Krug killer with his one shield defense.
That's just what he was in the playtest! Kumiko batted cleanup for him taking out the Orc troops that tried to surround Migol.
Old February 15th, 2010, 10:46 PM

BadBird is surprisingly tart

We should start something like the BOV but for dungeon crawl maps. The Sunken Crypt could be the first entrant.

I think 4 areas max is a good limit. Sunken Crypt is a little heavy on the build requirements but certainly not overkill.

Wheels are turning...

Everyone's thoughts?

Good trades with: Porkins, Sup3rS0n1c, Devil's Advocate
Old February 15th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I ran though it tonight with my wife and daughter. They played the heroes. We had Tandros and Erevan for one team and Sonlen, Eldgrim, and Otonashi for the other team. Erevan fey-stepped out of the spiders. Sonlen and Tandros ran through the door with Tandros taking a disengagement wound. The Granite Guardians took out Eldgrim and Otonashi with everyone else gone. And that was the only time I took out any heroes although I was close with Erevan. I did get Theracus too after they rescued him and one of the Dzu-Teh. Everyone else survived. They had lots of fun! We're planning on making our own dungeon adventure soon. Thanks for putting this together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBird
We should start something like the BOV but for dungeon crawl maps. The Sunken Crypt could be the first entrant.

I think 4 areas max is a good limit. Sunken Crypt is a little heavy on the build requirements but certainly not overkill.
I really appreciate what BoV has produced, but I know almost nothing about what it took to get there. I've been an intermittent Heroscaper over the years, and I missed that developmental period. That being said, I'd be interested in exploring the idea. But I would recommend starting a new thread for that.
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I ran though it tonight with my wife and daughter. They played the heroes....They had lots of fun!
Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
We're planning on making our own dungeon adventure soon.
Terrific! I look forward to seeing it. I need to play more of the scenarios that are out there - I've downloaded a few - but I haven't had a lot of play time since I finished the Crypt.
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:14 AM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBird View Post
Everyone's thoughts?
I think it's a good idea.
Old February 16th, 2010, 11:29 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre007 View Post
I just built the map in my basement for the guys come over later tonight. I'm really excited to try this adventure out.

Really well thought out scenario. I'll post back my thoughts after we get through it.
Oh, it seems you forgot my invite

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old February 16th, 2010, 02:48 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Okay so I'm building this at home right now but I am having a hard time telling the difference between stone and ice. Any suggestions?

Old February 16th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr View Post
Okay so I'm building this at home right now but I am having a hard time telling the difference between stone and ice. Any suggestions?
While they are both hard substances, ice is the one that is cold to the touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
The key didn't help? I put all the ice next to snow or glaciers, and only over in that one corner of the bottom level. But I'm not sure I understand your specific problem here...
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:27 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Quote:
I had the same problem...my son pointed out where I'd put stone and where I should have put ice.

Where Scott's key REALLY helped me was in distinguishing between dungeon, castle and road.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:28 PM
the Teirible

I solved my own problem by tilting the screen on my laptop. Suddenly the ice became very blue.
Not sure why the castle and road tiles look different though.
The map looks great Scott and I'm really looking forward to playing through the scenario. You've done a lot of great work here and I can't wait to reap the rewards.
Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios