Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2017, 06:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I don't know any of these people. ;)

Here I thought @Jim was actually a 20 ft yeti...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Guessing Game

One of those people is theGuru. 11? I also thought 18 was Xorlof. 24 I know, but I like this running joke going on. :P

~Dysole, throwing darts and hoping she hits something
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Yeah, 24 came into the monkey room several times and played games with us.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; September 17th, 2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: He had a little 24 with him...
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Because some of these influential people from days-gone-by may actaully log in and see this, I just want to take the opportunity to say thanks to everyone that played a part in this game's history. Sadly, I only discovered this game a few years ago, but it is without a doubt the game I've been wanting my entire life. Many thanks to all of you.

Very cool to get a taste of the comradery and history to this games development! It makes me a bit sad that I missed out on Heroscape's golden age, but at least it continues in all its current glory. The battle of all time, indeed. May the war rage on!
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Guessing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
One of those people is theGuru.
theGuru was not at Gen Con this year, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Here I thought @Jim was actually a 20 ft yeti...
It's a trick of the camera. Kind of like a "the camera always adds 20 pounds" thing.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I also thought 18 was Xorlof. 24 I know, but I like this running joke going on. :P

~Dysole, throwing darts and hoping she hits something
Correct! Xorlof is there, too. He is one of the two people in this image who came along long, long after the others. I accidentally put a different name next to his number, above. Adjusted now.

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:47 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

I'm going to gamble here and say that 24 is... you, Dad_Scaper?!
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Correct!

My main service here was providing the photographer, who used Alan's phone to take this picture.

1. Elstree
2. Bunjee
3. CVN
6. JVN
7. Rob Daviau
8. Lindsay Daviau
12. Chaoschild
13. Truth
14. Jim
15. Hahn
16. Jexik
17. Grungebob
18. Xorlof
19. Skyknight
20. DrinkMoreGuinness
21. Mr. Bistro
22. CBS42
23. Rym
24. DS
25. R˙chean
26. Alan Roach (Hasbro)

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I believe 9 is ??? Weston. Who the Knights of Weston are named after.
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yup. Derek Weston.

= =
Old September 18th, 2017, 02:59 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yup. Derek Weston.
Yeah, sorry I couldn't remember your first name Derek I have his signature on my Knights of Weston card though
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I think 9. is Chris @theGuru Dupuis. I can't find Jerry Hawthorne, but he must be there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion