Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 13th, 2022, 03:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Foggy Nelson - Breathing

You know I'm a fan.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2022, 07:13 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Going through the checklists saw a few minor issues that I wanted to double check on before posting:

1. Does a plus 1 to initiative for each OM on the Client's card pose a competitive issue? Could it stack with another design oppressively? - Would like to hear feedback from Heroes on this.

2. Should his name be changed to Franklin "Foggy" Nelson?

3. Does the Nelson and Murdock language need to be cleaned up a bit to mirror other initiative booster figures?

4. Should the selection of a figure for "Criminal Discovery" be limited for thematic purposes, such as only non-SS figures or Humans, or do you think because we're talking about the Court system, anyone could be subject to its jurisdiction?

5. Should his Defense be lowered from 3 to 2?
Old January 13th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Going through the checklists saw a few minor issues that I wanted to double check on before posting:

1. Does a plus 1 to initiative for each OM on the Client's card pose a competitive issue? Could it stack with another design oppressively? - Would like to hear feedback from Heroes on this.

2. Should his name be changed to Franklin "Foggy" Nelson?

3. Does the Nelson and Murdock language need to be cleaned up a bit to mirror other initiative booster figures?

4. Should the selection of a figure for "Criminal Discovery" be limited for thematic purposes, such as only non-SS figures or Humans, or do you think because we're talking about the Court system, anyone could be subject to its jurisdiction?

5. Should his Defense be lowered from 3 to 2?
1. I don't generally concern myself with initiative boosts.
2. We generally do legal names and we rarely put nicknames on cards.
3. Yes
4. I don't see why a limit would be needed for that.
5. Probably
Old January 13th, 2022, 07:39 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

1. I could see Iron Patriot bringing Nelson & Murdock. Maybe an Illuminati (Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Beast, Iron Man) build too. I don't think either one would be too powerful though. Nothing to really worry about IMO. It is only a +4 at most, and you gotta pay 120 to bring both lawyers for it.

2. Not sure what the precedent here is. I know Thunderbolt Ross is just 'Thaddeus Ross', so maybe just Franklin Nelson?

3.Here's my stab at it.

Quote:
NELSON AND MURDOCK
At the start of the game you may choose a Unique Hero you control to be Foggy Nelson's Client. If the chosen figure has also been chosen as Matt Murdock's Client, when rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Order Marker on the Client's card.
4. I don't see any real need for a limit on this power.

5. I'd go 2 defense yeah.
Old January 13th, 2022, 09:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If we call him Franklin Nelson, will anyone know who that is? To me Foggy has subsumed Franklin as his true name.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2022, 11:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'm with Bats here. I'm generally not huge on Thaddeus Ross either though, always confuses me when I look for him in the index.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd go with Foggy Nelson since that's what everyone calls him. Could keep Franklin Nelson as the SI if that's important.

Agreed that the initiative boost is not a concern, 2 defense is good, and no need on a limiter for Criminal Discovery.
Old January 14th, 2022, 10:46 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SP has been updated. Used FreshFoods' revisions for Nelson and Murdock and decreased Defense from 3 to 2.

I would like to keep the name as is. I agree with Bats as well, I think Foggy, even though not his legal name, is basically his name at this point and it is what people will look for when they search for his card, not Franklin.
Old January 14th, 2022, 10:59 AM

Competitive Review Board Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Consistency Checklist – Short Form
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by redstang; February 18th, 2022 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 11:00 AM

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.
Old January 14th, 2022, 11:31 AM

Re: The Book of Foggy Nelson - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

yea

Old January 14th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Foggy Nelson - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library