Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 13th, 2022, 01:41 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Expansion DRAFT Time

Omega Red
Old February 13th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet. We'll just run this through Discord and the spreadsheet. Expansion draft should be pretty quick as we already have picks in from redstang and Tickle and just need LP, quozl, and Arkham to round it out.

Full draft will probably move a tad more slowly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 18th, 2022, 05:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I take great pride in seeing my two maps get snapped up 1 & 2. Hope they serve you well as your home field's Arkham & quzol! I'm interested in seeing what everyone's teams look like after the draft.
Old February 18th, 2022, 06:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I take great pride in seeing my two maps get snapped up 1 & 2. Hope they serve you well as your home field's Arkham & quzol! I'm interested in seeing what everyone's teams look like after the draft.
We've got one redstang pick and then one round to go and we'll have our initial rosters!

Naturally things tend to change a lot over the course of the season with trades and free agency (we've already had more trades during the draft than we had all last season, I think!).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 19th, 2022, 01:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was most likely just being a prisoner of the moment, but when I saw the Island Plane Crash was going to be someone's home map, my first thought was someone should grab Ka-Zar (and then Zabu of course). Either as a star defender or a sneaky attack unit if you play in that division. If not him, then someone else that can take advantage of all those palm trees (like Floronic Man or Poison Ivy). I thought knowing for a fact which maps you would be playing on would have had more influence on the draft, but I didn't notice any trends. I might been over thinking things though, as those units wouldn't help you much in the play offs. That last round Ocean Master pick was pretty interesting though, just need to grab some water units in FA.
Old February 19th, 2022, 01:38 AM

Well if you do well enough you can certainly get some home games in the playoffs. There's an opportunity to use your home field to your advantage for sure.

Old February 19th, 2022, 06:21 PM

Re: C3G TTS Super League! - Phase One (Ends March 4th)

Just in case anyone hasn't been active on the Discord, we're officially good to start scheduling and playing Phase 1 matches! See the spreadsheet for the phase one schedule and let me know if you have any questions.

Matches should be completed by March 4th.

Once you complete your matches for the phase, feel free to submit free agency requests for the first round of free agency. These are due March 5th by 11:59 p.m. EST to japes for processing.

Old March 1st, 2022, 10:52 AM

Just a heads up for everyone:

1. Phase One matches should be finished by March 4th! If you're not able to, please still try to complete your remaining matches ASAP, but the schedule and free agency period will progress starting March 5th.
2. Folks who don't complete all of their matches during a phase should still try to complete matches they didn't make, but won't earn the "completion" point for that phase. Total completion points is a potential tie-breaker for playoffs and seeding later on.
3. Free agency submissions are due by the end of the day on March 5th. Please use the free agency form (available on Discord). I'll try to remember to post it here later today when I find the link again. Thanks to @Dysole for putting that together and @japes for processing free agency for us.
Remember that the new G.I. Joe releases are eligible for pick ups!
4. Phase 2 is March 11th-25th
5. Keep having fun! It's been a nice start so far.

Old March 1st, 2022, 11:06 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For free agency, can I submit something on someone's roster hoping they'll drop them? If they don't, do I get another pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2022, 11:21 AM

You know, I don't think anyone tried that last year. My gut reaction would be they're not available for free agency until after they're dropped, but it's an interesting tactical gamble. I think that's one for the Commish to rule on.

There was also talk of doing contingent pick ups and drop offs, but I'm not sure where we ended up with that in terms of the logistics of it. Dysole was working on it last I knew.

Old March 1st, 2022, 11:22 AM

One thing I'll say is that if you think someone might be considering dropping something you want, you can always try offering them a trade to make sure you get it.

Old March 1st, 2022, 11:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Rules say you can only choose unclaimed cards during Free Agency

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy