Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 7th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Weird (Initial Playtesting)

This passes. Absurd, Wander it is. I'll hit this after I hit Terra. Gonna plan out armies for both soon.
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT The Weird

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 245ish?
- Give a brief overview. The Guardians were able to mobilize pretty well here and got a strong lead. It wassuper nice to be able to move the Weird instead of Star-Lord. In the end though the Guardians just didn't have what it took to take the win.
Map: City Park
Units: The Weird, Star-Lord, Gamora II, Rocket II, Groot (Baby), Angel (Warren) (1,200) Vs. Iron Patriot, Commander Rogers, Ozymandias, Baron Zemo (Helmut), Hawkeye II, Weather Wizard (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 230-245
- Give a brief overview. Not the best showing here, but not a complete blowout either. I think being more active rather than passive with the Weird here would have turned out better.

Map: Custom
Units: Weird, Deadpool, Viper, Ravager, Vertigo (1,000) Vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 230
- Give a brief overview. This was a much better match. He and Cap making a really good pairing. Moving on I think combining him with someone like Cap who likes to be stationary and may be his best pairing.

Map: Custom
Units: Weird, Deadshot, Green Arrow (Oliver), Cap (800) Vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like him. Nothing too flashy but the extra mobility when activating a unit that can't or doesn't want to move is really nice. It adds a lot of strategy and utility to a build.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Going forward I definitely want to see him tested with the likes of Cap and Star-Lord more, maybe even throwing in someone like Headpool who can pull attacks and gets to move without an OM investment to help keep him alive longer.

Last edited by Karat; November 23rd, 2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 03:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I'll finish typing up the other 2 games after work tomorrow, well today now.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Awesome to see you rolling a bit on testing again, Karat.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 6th, 2019, 11:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Other two tests are up. I'll give you all some time to digest the results, but I'm thinking I'll propose moving to Public Testing at 230.
Old November 7th, 2019, 07:31 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What points was he tested at? 245?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 7th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

260 actually. He seemed OK in his games but nothing too special. The price point drop is influenced heavily by Ark's perception of him after our 2 games together.
Old November 7th, 2019, 09:58 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Still like him! I really think his main purpose is more of a support piece. He really fits in anywhere. I don't mind his cost coming down a bit, so that's fine.
Old November 7th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Sounds good. He definitely wasn't dominating at his 260 cost, so totally makes sense to try dropping him a bit. Pre-yea for playtesting.

Old November 7th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of The Weird (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Seems like most everyone is in agreeance so I updated the SP and I propose we move to Public Playtesting @230!
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library