Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old August 8th, 2022, 11:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Can I see a photo? Ideally next to the GGs?

I will say, the +2 levels thing is pretty ingenious, cool mechanic you've come up with there.
Old August 9th, 2022, 11:41 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of course!

My Granite Guardians aren't official, just ones I painted myself. That's why they don't look as detailed as DD or the Gruts.

Last edited by ryguy266; December 1st, 2023 at 11:34 AM.
Old August 9th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I think the Diorite Defender looks pretty solid (pun intended). I do fear the potential of create-your-own range pods, but testing will determine that.

to review the Diorite Defender
Old August 9th, 2022, 12:55 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Of course!

My Granite Guardians aren't official, just ones I painted myself. That's why they don't look as detailed as DD or the Gruts.
That's a very nice looking sculpt
Old August 9th, 2022, 01:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

to review Diorite Defender. Love the sculpt and theme. Have some concern that he's probably at his best as a beefier Marcus for 10th Reg, but no reason not to test.
Old August 9th, 2022, 02:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroscape Gets A Rockbiter

to Diorite. Same concerns, but I like the figure.

~Dysole, hoping to get back into the swing of this stuff here
Old August 9th, 2022, 03:56 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wouldn’t this create a Small 2 engagement denial scenario if there were figures all around him?
Old August 9th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Wouldn’t this create a Small 2 engagement denial scenario if there were figures all around him?
No, I don't believe so. It says they are only treated as higher when attacking or rolling defense dice, not while being targeted by attacks. In terms of engagement, they are still on the same level.
Old August 9th, 2022, 04:09 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
No, I don't believe so. It says they are only treated as higher when attacking or rolling defense dice, not while being targeted by attacks. In terms of engagement, they are still on the same level.
This is correct, Rock Pillars doesn't affect the actual engagement.
Old August 9th, 2022, 04:09 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Fair interpretation.
Old August 9th, 2022, 11:47 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey everyone, it's been a while for refinement so here is the latest go at these hunter figures for a nomination. I think I hit a pretty decent mark for communicating a hunting theme. We deal with Stalking, being Stealthy, and jumping back away after an attack to start the hunting process all over again.

These guys are worse in a melee because they are better at hunting than at straight up brawling. They like to be unengaged and their abilities help to facilitate that. 2-man squads are always going to suffer from mobility and development so the Stalkers power helps to address that and gets us away from dealing with any direct synergy or bonding.

Left-box wise these are inspired after a semi-historical unit. The Wulfing were Beowulf's people from the epic tale for Beowulf. Lot of ideas and development came together from a variety of sources and input. Minatures are printed and common and fairly available in a few places. Over 80 of each mini at Miniaturemarket alone.

This sat in the Pre-Sov for a while and I implemented the feedback there for wording clean up. Any further input would be appreciated.

- - - - - - -

WULFING HUNTERS
TUNDRA NOMADS

The figures used are #001 and #014 from D&D ICEWIND DALE: RIME OF THE FROSTMAIDEN.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
[spoiler]GENERAL = ULLAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = HUNTERS
PERSONALITY = FEARSOME
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

STALKERS
At the beginning of the game choose an opponent's unique Hero. After that Hero takes a turn you may immediately move up to 4 Wulfing Hunters 2 spaces each.

STRIKE AND FADE
After attacking with the Wulfing Hunters, you may move any Hunters that dealt one or more wounds to an opponent's figure up to three spaces each.

STEALTHY 3
When an unengaged Wulfing Hunter is attacked with a normal or special attack, add 3 defense dice to the defending Hunter.

----------------------------

Last edited by Shiftrex; August 10th, 2022 at 12:21 AM.
Old August 10th, 2022, 12:09 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When did they become humans again?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs