Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 13th, 2022, 12:44 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Been watching some great rom coms on Netflix recently with my wife. Just Like Heaven, Catch and Release, and Home Again
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:15 PM

Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker

Watched Sonic 2 last night and it was a fun movie. Had to turn my brain off at times to enjoy it, but I liked the first one as well as the second and look forward to a third
Old April 13th, 2022, 11:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Everything Everywhere All at once
Very cool take on the multi-verse.
Old April 14th, 2022, 06:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Everything Everywhere All at once
Very cool take on the multi-verse.
Mrs. Bats and I are hoping to catch that one some time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2022, 06:24 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool. Could have been edited down to PG-13 but is definitely not kid friendly for a few scenes. Great message.
Jamie Lee Curtis is really good. Did not even know it was her until the credits.
Old April 14th, 2022, 06:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the last movie we watched together was Gunpowder Milkshake. Mrs. Bats does not have a problem with violence.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2022, 07:16 AM

Did you like that one?
I just wish it had an additional action scene early.
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:40 AM

I dunno. Mrs. Bats liked it more than me. After a bit it felt a bit hollow to me. Like the action was cool, but there wasn't much behind it.

Old April 14th, 2022, 08:45 AM

Yeah, it was one I really wanted to like more because I love the cast.
Probably had my expectations too high. Did the same with Dr Strange.
That felt like a let down the first time but I enjoyed it more the second viewing.
Old April 14th, 2022, 08:53 AM

I am all-in on Karen Gillan as an actor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies