Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old January 25th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Unit Strategy Review: Greater Ice Elemental

Almost had to neg-rep you for that opening line.

Fun to read a new one of these.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old January 25th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Strategy Review: Greater Ice Elemental

Puns are one of the natural part of aging for men. Like hair loss or weight gain. I imagine as heroscape ages we will only see more and more puns as time goes on.

Might as well embrace it now @Killometer .

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 25th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Unhappy Re: Unit Strategy Review: Greater Ice Elemental

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Puns are one of the natural part of aging for men. Like hair loss or weight gain. I imagine as heroscape ages we will only see more and more puns as time goes on.

Might as well embrace it now @Killometer .
But... but... I'm a teenager, I have puntiful life left

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles