Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of the Incredible Hulk

The Book of The Incredible Hulk

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.
    The 'S' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure has Superstrength. A figure with Superstrength is immune to Falling and Major Falling; the figure is not immune to Extreme Falling however. A figure with Superstrength is also able to ignore any abilities a destructible object has that would give it automatic shields. (Firemaster)

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Though I don't like him being stronger than a guy who mingles with DEATH INCARNATE, he is really quite strong. Cool lookin', too.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
(My may change when I get the figure)

The Incredible Hulk: To quote Sam Jackson in Revenge of the sith: He's to dangerous to be left alive. A+

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
I'm surprised to see he is "only" medium 6 though. I was expecting something bigger and on a double-based like Krug.

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It was revealed a while back that he'd be so small in stature. But, yeah, I agree that the idea Hulk would be Krug sized or larger.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2007, 04:51 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Doesn't his size kinda depend on how angry he is and who's drawing him? He looks pretty big compared to Spidey on the box.
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Sometimes he's 6'6", sometimes he's 16'2". It depends on who draws, yeah.
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:15 PM

chrono has disabled reputation
c'mon guys use your imagination he can be however tall you want em to be

real men kill other men with tea cups
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
I think Hulk was made very well. His Rage Smash 5 is perfect. Yes he gets stronger than everyone but when he is stronger he is actually weaker since he is closer do death. I think this could represent his anger being a liability.

The one thing that would make him just right is allowing him to Stomp after a Leap. We had a game where he leaped right in the middle of 4 zombies for and it would have been the perfect opportunity for a Stomp but then we read the card again
Old July 11th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yeah, but Hulk was just getting his feet under him from that leap! No real chance to Stomp yet. Plus, I'm sure he got in a nice Stomp on his next turn ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 12th, 2007, 01:50 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
I now have a question about Hulk:

Lets say he has 7 wounds and he super leaps; How much attack does he have if he attacks after leaping? Rage smash says he gets a +5 max, but Leap says he loses 3 attack for leaping.

I could see this as him having 10 or 8, depending on which you add or subtract first.
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:04 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishBurrito
I now have a question about Hulk:

Lets say he has 7 wounds and he super leaps; How much attack does he have if he attacks after leaping? Rage smash says he gets a +5 max, but Leap says he loses 3 attack for leaping.

I could see this as him having 10 or 8, depending on which you add or subtract first.
That's a good question. I was thinking you would add the 5 then subtract 3 since thats the order of the card, but since he *extra* wound markers on him I'm not sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's