Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 10th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Book of Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Grey Hulk, Mr. Fixit Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Worldbreaker Hulk... Probably more.

All you need is a designer who wants to see them done and a good design. I know tickle had several of them drafted.
I'd be all over Cosmic Hulk to go as a herald with my Galactus games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And he wrote up designs for them all too that are probably hiding in the sanctum somewhere if you're curious, Margloth.
Yep.... I hate you.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 10th, 2012, 01:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Grey Hulk, Mr. Fixit Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Worldbreaker Hulk... Probably more.

All you need is a designer who wants to see them done and a good design. I know tickle had several of them drafted.
I've got figures for both, maybe I'll give some thought to a card for one of them.
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Worldbreaker Hulk is probably my favorite Hulk design I have stored up. I was more interested in getting Hulk his Warbound allies though.
Old February 18th, 2015, 04:08 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone noticed how easy it is to make this design broken? No, not the rage stuff. That's actually not the problem. After a few games with @PunchYouReallyHard , we came to the conclusion that any sort of Super Leap breaks any game because it allows the character to get to the opposing start zone in less than 3 turns. This applies to Abomination, Doomsday, Incredible Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, and Wendigo. Aside from "counter the OP beatstick with another OP beatstick," does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 18th, 2015, 04:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm don't follow you here. How does reaching the opposing start zone in less than 3 turns make a figure broken? Once your opponent moves their figure into your start zone in the first round you have your entire army vs. his one figure.
Old February 18th, 2015, 05:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

There are many, many counters to the "parade of beatsticks" other than your own beatstick. Heck, just massed squads will do quite fine against the Hulk. 11 SHIELD agents against the Hulk. A (hilarious) mix of Beat Cops and Arkham inmates would wreck the Hulk quite reliably. Defensive powers that can get around Hulk's raw skulls will also do great. Robin + Blob + Jocasta? Good night.
Old February 18th, 2015, 08:46 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Perhaps I need to look deeper into my unit strategies... It has been a while since I have actually played. I apologize for any ranting that may have presented itself.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old December 17th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

This is more of a curiosity than a concern. Why is Incredible Hulk the only C3G figure (that I can think of) that uses the adjective before the character's name. For instance, why is his name not "Hulk" or why isn't Iron man actually "Invincible Iron Man"?

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 17th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Back in 2011 we felt much more subject to following Hasbro precedent.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2015, 05:23 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Ah, that makes sense. I just thought it was interesting that he seemed to have a different precedent than the other figures. Thanks!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 17th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah it was kind of an oddball thing Hasbro did that we followed. I'm thinking they didn't like the way just "Hulk" looked on the card. Though I could see going with "The Hulk" for him as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I do kind of like the idea that if we ever get around to Banner's other alter egos (Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, etc.), Hulk-classic has a descriptor, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library