Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Incredible Hulk

This thread needs C3G in it's title.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of (C3G) Incredible Hulk

Done.
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM

DaCoda Woo who?
Re: The C3G Book of Incredible Hulk

I hate to SuperNecro a thread, but I wanted to know what the logic was behind redoing the Hulk. I'm trying to find the original discussion on the issue, but I was not a member at that time. I'm not a comicscape player, but I am curious as to what was wrong with the original. My question is mainly fueled by a desire to understand the art of character creation. I want to understand the reasons behind him.
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCoda View Post
I hate to SuperNecro a thread, but I wanted to know what the logic was behind redoing the Hulk. I'm trying to find the original discussion on the issue, but I was not a member at that time. I'm not a comicscape player, but I am curious as to what was wrong with the original. My question is mainly fueled by a desire to understand the art of character creation. I want to understand the reasons behind him.
There was nothing wrong with the original version. We just make whatever we want here. They had good ideas for a new version of Hulk, so they made him! We've done two versions of Batman, Superman, and Lex Luthor, already, so why not redo the Hasbro ones?

(I actually still prefer the Hasbro one, so yeah, nothing wrong with the original! )
Old October 6th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think "redo" is the wrong word. C3G is an independent project that spun off of the official stuff. We're certainly compatible with the Hasbro 10, but we've created our own universe separate from it. Nothing wrong with the Hasbro stuff, but we have our own aesthetic and our own visions for the characters.

There's nothing wrong with any of the Hasbro 10, but they're all characters we like at C3G and wanted to do C3G versions of. Some (Hulk/Cap/Silver Surfer for instance) were tougher to do in original ways than others, but I'm proud of our results all around. We've actually done all 10 in C3G versions now, and will eventually get around to releasing the last two of 'em (Surfer and Thanos) to you guys.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think "redo" is the wrong word. C3G is an independent project that spun off of the official stuff. We're certainly compatible with the Hasbro 10, but we've created our own universe separate from it. Nothing wrong with the Hasbro stuff, but we have our own aesthetic and our own visions for the characters.

There's nothing wrong with any of the Hasbro 10, but they're all characters we like at C3G and wanted to do C3G versions of. Some (Hulk/Cap/Silver Surfer for instance) were tougher to do in original ways than others, but I'm proud of our results all around. We've actually done all 10 in C3G versions now, and will eventually get around to releasing the last two of 'em (Surfer and Thanos) to you guys.

you do this just because you know I'm lurking in the shadows don't you....?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, I'm just proud of all the stuff we've put together and I can't wait to release it all. (OK, I technically can wait, but it's hard).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2012, 06:21 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Believe me, we're such nerds you'll probably end up seeing 2 or more versions of many characters. In my opinion, many characters have too rich a history to be adequately captured by one 3-power army card.

As the others have said, there is nothing wrong with the original Hulk, but C3G Hulk brings some interesting stuff to the table, such as increasing his defense as well (in the comics, Hulk is ultimately just about indestructible) as well as allowing for a pretty neat "calming down" mechanic.

So really it's primarily because the LD wanted to capture a different aspect of the character, and secondly because why not? Now that there is no more official scape, why not continue to bring new stuff to the table as long as it make the game more fun?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 6th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Quote:
Believe me, we're such nerds you'll probably end up seeing 2 or more versions of many characters. In my opinion, many characters have too rich a history to be adequately captured by one 3-power army card.

As the others have said, there is nothing wrong with the original Hulk, but C3G Hulk brings some interesting stuff to the table, such as increasing his defense as well (in the comics, Hulk is ultimately just about indestructible) as well as allowing for a pretty neat "calming down" mechanic.

So really it's primarily because the LD wanted to capture a different aspect of the character, and secondly because why not? Now that there is no more official scape, why not continue to bring new stuff to the table as long as it make the game more fun?
This is why I print a few cards for each character. Nothing is more fun than seeing miniatures spread on the battlefield and trying to guess which theme card they selected!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:36 AM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

I'd be hard pressed to think up a Hulk that isn't already captured by the official Marvelscape Hulk or our own C3G Hulk. However it would be kind of cool to see a high cost, event-hero version based on World War Hulk. It would be hard as hell to balance though, I mean he took on most of the Marvel-verse. Then again, if they can balance Galactus and Anti-Monitor, they can balance anyone.
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:50 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Grey Hulk, Mr. Fixit Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Worldbreaker Hulk... Probably more.

All you need is a designer who wants to see them done and a good design. I know tickle had several of them drafted.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 10th, 2012, 10:43 AM

And he wrote up designs for them all too that are probably hiding in the sanctum somewhere if you're curious, Margloth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library