Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old May 5th, 2017, 09:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Quote:
C3G didn't make the cut?
Or maybe it did?It kind of made the cut, he mentions all the great things about CG3 but never states the name or website specifically. At least Marvelscape is on the list of his top ten.
My first thought was he left it open to include all the custom supers, not just C3G.

Lots of really cool designs floating around.

It was really cool that SuperScape was #2 and HeroClix did not make the cut. I certainly do not wish ill will on HeroClix as they are the main supplier of super minis but I think it shows the difference in quality of game play.

Thank you to the Originals. We continue your cause with pride.
That might have been true that he left it open to include all customs, but I kinda think that since Bats went to all the trouble of sending him the C3G cards & figures that it's most likely us that he was referring to.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:01 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm
This seems like a long list of losers... Good riddance to 'em!
Oh god, I almost missed this post. Nice to hear from you Whitey. How're they hangin'?
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Wait, you didn't think this was better?!? I have to disagree. This one I had high expectations for and it topped them. The whole theater was laughing at times that I missed a few lines of dialogue. Even the credits were funny. Best movie credits, IMO. Also, The Last Jedi trailer.
I enjoyed the movie greatly but I didn't get the same giddy fanboy feeling I got from the first one. There were a lot of great jokes & gags in it. But a lot of them wouldn't even work without the first one. Still it is definitely up there, but I believe the first was the better movie.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaking View Post
off to see gotg2 tonight!
lucky.
Odd that you would change all the capital letters to lower case.

Really enjoyed the movie! I wouldn't say it was as good as the first one but that one is pretty hard to top. Still lots of fun.

Spoiler Alert!
Its been doing that to my posts lately with the non caps letters. Not sure why. I even typed the word Lucky with all caps. Good to hear it was good enough to go see any how.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:29 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

GotG 2 was great. Much better than the Heroclix set that came out for it. Minor spoilers ahead:
Spoiler Alert!
I'm looking forward to the next one and seeing them cross paths with the Avengers.
Old May 6th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Just saw Guardians 2, and yeah, it was great. Not as good as the first one - it drags a bit in the middle, the plot didn't feel quite as fresh - but it was somehow both funnier and more emotionally resonant at the same time. Both are in the MCU Top 5 for sure.

Spoiler Alert!

If James Gunn can stick the landing for Vol 3, I think Guardians will EASILY be the best comic book trilogy of all time.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Just saw Guardians 2, and yeah, it was great. Not as good as the first one - it drags a bit in the middle, the plot didn't feel quite as fresh - but it was somehow both funnier and more emotionally resonant at the same time. Both are in the MCU Top 5 for sure.

Spoiler Alert!

If James Gunn can stick the landing for Vol 3, I think Guardians will EASILY be the best comic book trilogy of all time.

If and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas...or something like that.

I would have argued the same thing about the Batman Begins trilogy coming out of the second one and we know how that fell apart.

I can't wait until the Bluray release of GotG2 though. Seems everyone likes it. I still can't handle the big screen to that capacity yet so I'll have to wait.

In other news my 9 year old black belt won two bronze medals today in a local TaeKwonDon tournament. One for Forms and the other in sparring. He was the smallest competitor in his bracket. It was double elimination he only lost to people that won medals. In sparring he only lost to one kid. The same kid gave him both losses and both were 1 point losses. The same kid won silver and is also one of his best friends and on his baseball team. They spar so often that the final score of their first matcheup was 1-2...typical winning scores are 6 and 7 points but they kept countering and blocking each other and with time running out the other kid landed a 2 point kick to the head to win. It was exciting.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:59 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm
This seems like a long list of losers... Good riddance to 'em!
Oh god, I almost missed this post. Nice to hear from you Whitey. How're they hangin'?
Work is work, kids get bigger... so all in all things are great.
How's Rocky?
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reflection

I enjoyed Guardians 2. I laughed. I cried (several times actually; I cry at just about anything remotely sad). I know I liked the soundtrack in #1 better, but I think I enjoyed just about everything else in this one more.

~Dysole, who wasn't quite sure during the setup for the story
Old May 7th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I had mixed feelings on Guardians. The more I think about it the more I like it and want to watch it a second time.
Loved Nebula. She was everything I had hoped she would be in the first one.
The problem was I became a bit disinterested when she was not onscreen.

Really enjoyed all the characters. Drax reminded me of Jane on Firefly for some reason and to me his 'forced humor' felt very 'in character'.
Baby Groot was great. Everyone was really good.
Ayesha was excellent.

Soundtrack was not quite as good but still fun. The lack of 'universe story building' was exceptionally refreshingly awesome.

Great trailers and awesome credits. Stay to the end!

Still blown away that Karen is both Amy Pond and Nebula.

Old May 7th, 2017, 02:20 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Online Supers Season 15 is here! Have fun with crossover-y goodness.
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Online Supers Season 15 is here! Have fun with crossover-y goodness.
Nice! I'll get myself signed up by tomorrow night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape