Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Construct Thread - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Technically, it shouldn't really have a species at all, because it's not, you know, alive ... which is why I think the species should best describe what it is if it's not a form of life rather than what material (energy/thought/etc.) it's composed of. To me, that description is "construct."
If we go with the "what's it made of" approach, "energy" is certainly fine. I'm just not sure it's the best approach.
Do you think leaving it blank would be the best approach?
I don't know ... that would look kind of odd, wouldn't it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Technically, it shouldn't really have a species at all, because it's not, you know, alive ... which is why I think the species should best describe what it is if it's not a form of life rather than what material (energy/thought/etc.) it's composed of. To me, that description is "construct."
If we go with the "what's it made of" approach, "energy" is certainly fine. I'm just not sure it's the best approach.
Do you think leaving it blank would be the best approach?
I don't know ... that would look kind of odd, wouldn't it?
I agree. I am just tossing things around to see if any of them are better than Energy as a species.
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about Construct?
lol, how about Energy Construct? Best of both worlds?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2010, 12:48 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
How about Construct?
lol, how about Energy Construct? Best of both worlds?
Construct is a species that I could see doing at some point on other figures, and Energy Construct is too long and space consuming. Personally, I just don't see any thing better than Energy. Sorry.
Old May 19th, 2010, 12:51 PM

I still haven't seen a single character you think we would use Construct for listed. I think you're just feeling argumentative today.
I gave a long list of potentials for Energy.
Do you think Energy Construct won't fit on a card?
I think your current flexibility is reaching Necro-like levels. (And, yes, that was a shot, Necro ).

Old May 19th, 2010, 01:01 PM

I missed the list of Energy characters... directions?

Constructs
Brainiac
Thinker
Ultron
Modok
and pretty much any type of Robot/Cyborg that we wanted to exclude from the Robot/Cyborg weaknesses for thematic reasons

I am not trying to be the next Necro :shot: , but I am being honest with myself. I personally don't like anything better than Energy. And that is not because it was my idea, it is because out of what I have seen suggested, that happens to be my favorite.
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:07 PM

I don't see Thinker as a Construct ... more like a Program. Same thing for the Brainiac I'm guessing you're referring to there.
I don't see why we'd necessary want to exclude any of those from Android weaknesses if they should be Androids, though.
I guess I have a different idea of what a Construct is than you do, because none of those fit that for me.
Let's do a poll, though:

Which species do you prefer we use for our Green Constructs?

A: Construct

B: Energy

I vote A.

Old May 19th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Don't be a tool, B Energy
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:48 AM

Other than leftbox issues, which can be sorted out as we go, I think the write up on the first page is ready to go!
I think it needs an initial playtest, and luckily we already have a GL ready to go to test it with, so we don't need to wait on Kyle.

Old May 20th, 2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Other than leftbox issues, which can be sorted out as we go, I think the write up on the first page is ready to go!
I think it needs an initial playtest, and luckily we already have a GL ready to go to test it with, so we don't need to wait on Kyle.
I will start that Playtest tonight.

I talked to Spidey on the phone today and he told me that he is following (reading) what we are doing at work, but he doesn't have much time to sign on and comment right now. He said he likes everything but the species and to put him down for A Construct.

Also, Whitey and A3n, Spidey said to tell you that he has your construct figures from BK, and he should ship them soon.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Construct Thread - Design Phase - VOTE!

IMO, Constructs are made of physical things, so B) Energy.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Re: Green Construct Thread - Design Phase - VOTE!

2 for A, 2 for B so far.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library