Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old May 12th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
The same company that makes the gladiators EOS posted makes some crossbowmen that I really dig. I'll have to find a link. If I can find them locally I'll have to buy them, as I'm not going to order from the other side of the pond in the near future. What's the name of the company, something like E4?

EDIT: That's the one Annerios. It is on that site that I saw the crossbowmen.

Old May 13th, 2006, 04:46 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Wow! That Inn looks awesome!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Apparently a full set poster for showing all HorrorClix figures has reached some retailers (or is available from distributors). If anyone has a photo of the poster, please post it.

Steenbock over on the Wizkids Horrorclix forum was nice enough to list the figures and provide descriptions:

"Okay, I saw the poster, and wrote down the names of the various figs.... Here's the breakdown, listed in order, from upper left to lower right, one row at a time. The numbers are the collector numbers for each figure.

Dog soldier 1,2 (human form)
Dog soldier 3 (werewolf form)
Razorvixen 4,5,6 (three sculpt variants)
Brine Witch 7-9
Zombie Cop 10-12
Skeletal Maiden 13-15
Jester 16-18
Dire Wolf 19-21 (big, white wolf)
Devil Imp 22-24 (weird little imp with a big, pumpkin like head)
Constrictor 25-27 (black snake coiled around a candelabra)
Shambling Zombie 28-30 (basic zombie, carrying his left arm in his right hand)
Zombie Lawyer 31-33 (zombie in a suit)
Runaway 34-36 (teen girl, holding a machete & severed head, I believe)
Mr. Fright 37-39 (tall, skinny green demon in a black suit & top hat)
Vampire Enforcer 40-42 (male vampire, modern jacket & pants with a sword)
Sorority Zombie 43-45 (zombified college girl in a tattered red dress)
Scarecrow 46-48 (evil scarecrow dude with a scythe)
Evil Leprechaun 49-51 (tiny Leprechaun with a shillelagh )
Executed Convict 52-54 (gray skinned prisoner, standing, still wearing the electric “skull cap” from the chair, he’s also got part of the chair still strapped to him)
Ghostfinder 55,56,57 (Ghostbusters kind of guys with jumpsuits & various pieces of gear)
Deep One 58-60 (humanoid from the deep)
Faith Priest 61-63 (priest with a book in one hand and a relic in the other)
Matron Mother 64-66 (basically a nun, with something in her right hand)
Vampire Hunter 67-69 (plucky girl in jeans & a t-shirt, with a weapon in her hand…maybe a crossbow?)
Tickler 70-72 (weird little orange demon thing)
Hook 73-75 (psycho killer with a hook for a hand, a metal bear trap for a mouth and carrying an axe)
Terror Demon 76-78 (blue humanoid demon with wings)
Nosferatu 79-81 (the classic vampire!)
Field Agent 82,83,84 (S.W.A.T. looking paramilitary types)

Uniques and LE’s:
Widow Octavia 85, The Widow 201 (Giant spider hanging over a webbed victim)
Headless Horseman (headless, sword wielding guy riding a horse) 86
The Fiend 87 (Muscular guy covered in stitches, wearing broken manacles, standing in front of a “Jacob’s Ladder” type device)
Rasputin 88, The Mad Monk 202 (Russian dude, hanging in the air while green energy/spirits surround and pass through him)
Aspect of Cthulhu 89, R'lyeh Guardian 203 (basically a human-sized Cthulhu)
Reaper of Souls 90 (basically, it’s Death himself… Big, and swinging a scythe)
Tomb Mummy 91 (mummy with a headdress, emerging from a sarcophagus)
Blood Demon 92 (goat headed, blood red demon, emerging from fire, with a golden, winged staff)
Dire Werewolf 93 (really big, bulked up gray werewolf)
Jeckyll and Hyde 94, Dr Henry Jeckyll 204 (Victorian type guy, standing in front of a desk with potions, clutching his chest, wracked with pain)
Stoker 95 (looks sort of like “The Creeper” from Jeepers Creepers)
Bishop Luzifer 96 (tough priest, pulling an evil spirit out of a victim)

Starter Set figures:
Bane Wolf 97 (hunter transformed into werewolf, still with hunter vest & green pants)
Blood Vamp 98 (another sexy vampire babe, this one holding a skull)
Chainsaw 99 (guy in a suit, with a bloody chainsaw & weird mask over his eyes)
Skeleton 100 (biker skeleton!)
Outpatient 101 (guy in straightjacket, with tentacles emerging from him)
Lynch Ghost 102 (zombie type guy in a white/silver tattered clothes, black hood and noose around neck)

Available through Wizard Magazine:
Morganna 106 (Same figure as Blood Vamp, but different color)

Available when buying a ClixBrix:
Jack the Ripper 107 (Victorian guy in suit & top hat, carrying medical bag & knife, standing over his victim)"

Can't wait to see the photos. Enjoy!
Old May 15th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
[stupid question]Do you think the horror clix mini's will be in Utgar's army?[/stupid question]

Seriously, I've been looking forward to the horrorclix minis. There's just so much to draw from in the horror genre. Great stuff to look forward to.
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
[stupid question]Do you think the horror clix mini's will be in Utgar's army?[/stupid question]

Seriously, I've been looking forward to the horrorclix minis. There's just so much to draw from in the horror genre. Great stuff to look forward to.
You can probably make heroes and squads for several of the factions from this set. I think it may be predominately Utgar, but there are some hunters here that could be Jandar units. I also make a lot of Vydar units for modern style figures, so I imagine there will be many of those.
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Master Custom Creator

Charcoal from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set.

Jessica Jones from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set. I see possibilities for a simple Selene from Underworld mod here.

Nick Fury from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set.

Shield Sniper from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set.

Swordsman from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set. This guy looks like he is right out of Flash Gordon or something. :P

Valkyrie from the Marvel Heroclix Sinister set. How appropriate.
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:10 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I've developed a dislike for the purchase format of Heroclix. I don't play the game and don't mind blind purchases for things like Star Wars where you'd want armies of Storm Troopers and the like, as opposed to armies of REVs that only exist as one person in the comics.

That having been said, I'll probably be buying a lot of this next set. Sinister has some of the coolest looking minis I've seen from this line. They look to be very versatile and adaptable to other game systems (HS!).

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, so I'm just gonna hafta...

Wait, what? Nick Fury? I grant you that I'm a little behind here, not having read a comic in quite some time, but can anyone explain how Nick Fury turned bald? And more importantly, BLACK?

Sorry for the thread derail, but there are some things that should not be tweaked, and making an older white guy with gray hair into a younger black guy with no hair is beyond comic stupid. Next thing, Hulk will turn pink and Captain America will be Japanese.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Yeah, so I'm just gonna hafta...

Wait, what? Nick Fury? I grant you that I'm a little behind here, not having read a comic in quite some time, but can anyone explain how Nick Fury turned bald? And more importantly, BLACK?

Sorry for the thread derail, but there are some things that should not be tweaked, and making an older white guy with gray hair into a younger black guy with no hair is beyond comic stupid. Next thing, Hulk will turn pink and Captain America will be Japanese.
I don't follow superhero comics much, so that interpretation caught me by surprise when I saw part of the Ultimate Avengers movie on TV the other day.

Looks like the standard re-imagining of characters that happens in comics.

Maybe some Marvel fan can explain?
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That is the Ultimates Nick Fury, iirc. They rebooted the worlds with Ultimates and let the authors carry out some different ideas with stock Marvel characters. One of those ideas is the Nick Fury you see before you.

And those are some very cool looking minis coming up for the Sinister line. I stopped buying boosters for the Heroclix stuff a long time ago for the similar reasons 9th gave. But I do buy singles (or multiples of singles...hehe) and looks like Sinister is not going to disappoint at all!

Thanks for posting those, Annerios!

Newb.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:18 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
That is the Ultimates Nick Fury, iirc. They rebooted the worlds with Ultimates and let the authors carry out some different ideas with stock Marvel characters. One of those ideas is the Nick Fury you see before you.

And those are some very cool looking minis coming up for the Sinister line. I stopped buying boosters for the Heroclix stuff a long time ago for the similare reasons 9th gave. But I do buy singles (or multiples of singles...hehe) and looks like Sinister is not going to disappoint at all!

Thanks for posting those, Annerios!

Newb.
Imax, to take this a little further, the Ultimates Nick Fury is modelled after Samuel L. Jackson with his consent. This makes me completely okay with the re-envisioning of the character. If I could be any actor that is active today, Samuel L. Jackson would be the man. I don't suppose you know how much I like Nick Fury, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Captain America will be Japanese.
Yeah, that's the next wave of Heroclix: The Political Correct/Culturally Diverse Expansion.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 16th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I shake my head with wonder and confusion. I have been out of comics for a long time, if everyone accepts a bald, black Nick Fury. But if the fans don't seem to mind, I guess I'll just get over it.

But I'm not buying that figure, and you can't make me.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions