Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 1st, 2019, 10:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Agent Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The thread usually reflects what's on the card (and card doesn't say Agent Venom). Anything to differentiate is usually in parenthesis after the name, I believe. Like Iron Man (Hulkbuster). So Agent up front is a bit odd here.
Name on the card is a mistake. (Look at the SP or the power text on the card)

Johnny was questioning the logic of going with 'Agent Venom' as the name over 'Venom', though, and we've got to update the art anyway, so I was just polling it out to see if there was a preference to switch it all over to Venom (in which case the book title would presumably be The Book of Venom (Agent Venom) or what-have-you).
Old July 1st, 2019, 10:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. That's what I get for skimming. Carry on - I'm a bit muddled after catching up on 40+ threads today.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

2-0 in favor of just "Venom" so far. Any other opinions?
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’d like to put in a write-in vote for calling him Johnny Rutabagas.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:19 PM
Symbiotic

I think Johnny Rutabaga would be better... the rutabaga was a recurring Venom motif, but he never appeared with more than one at a time.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 12:44 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Venom (Flash Thompson) (Agent Venom)

Sentiment was in favor of just going "Venom" here and I've decided I'm also in favor of that, after several months of contemplation during which I did not forget about this even a little bit.

I've rebranded the OP and SP accordingly. Put (Agent Venom) in the title of the book because I do hope to also have Venom (Flash Thompson) (Space Knight) some day.

@Arkham no rush (we've got till September), but if you get a minute, the power text needs an update.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:16 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated
Old January 23rd, 2020, 10:34 AM
Symbiotic

Thanks Ark!
Old September 20th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Symbiotic

Two quick notes on the SI here, Ark:
1) our only other card with the middle-name-in-quotes thing (Capt. Boomerang) uses the straight-up-and-down style of quotes and not the curly ones. Could we mimic that here?
2) there's a typo in the name - the 's' and 'p' in 'Thompson' have been transposed.

Powers check looks good.
Old September 27th, 2020, 04:12 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated
Old September 27th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Symbiotic

Thanks Ark!
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

EPB cleared. I teresting to read the discussion on 1v1 tests, since that’s a practice that’s been (mostly) discontinued nowadays.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library