Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Card scans

I hate to ask this because I'm sure someone will point it out right in front of my face, but I'm looking for scans of official Heroscape cards. I could have sworn that there used to be a sticky of official card scans on this forum but I can't for the life of me find them. I am specificely looking for the newer cards for Wave 8, Wave 9, and D1, and maybe the Master set 3. It does not even have to be scans, just good clear pics that I can read. I am simply trying to find out the abilities and stats of all of the newer waves so I can better decide which ones I need to hunt down. I have finally admitted to myself that I cant afford to be a completest, like I want to be. So I want to try and only collect the really good ones. Thanks for any help with the cards.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion