Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2021, 12:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Red Tornado I

I'm probably guilty of sleeping, then, looking at the relative rankings here. I'll have to trot him out more.

It's just tough for me when I look at that 300 point slot and I immediately think of three cards I consider more competitive (Wondy, Martian Manhunter, and the RX Gundam).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2021, 11:25 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Red Tornado I

Old September 11th, 2021, 11:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Supergirl

Supergirl's not bad. She's quite durable, hits decently hard, and Heat Vision is a great special attack. Her design is like a bargain Superman (II). I'd rank her as average on the power scale.
Old September 12th, 2021, 12:34 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really fast melee hitter with decent survivability and an opportunity to get hot on her special attack.

I agree with the bargain Superman assessment, those she's not the tank he is. Use the extra points to boost her defense at all, though, and she can get pretty close.

4/B+

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 12th, 2021, 02:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've always enjoyed using her card and agree with the budget Superman comments. Really like the SA here, it's a fun gamble to take. The thing that has kept her from getting drafted more often by me is the lack of a strong synergy web. Never succeeded in building up much for the Refugee class. It's not a thematic pairing that makes any kind of sense, but Red Skull II's ability to re-roll SA dice makes for a solid team-up idea.
Old September 12th, 2021, 03:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Technically JL Wonder Woman has Refugee synergy, but that's not really a big deal here.

It does sorta matter for Mister Miracle since WW also gets a marker from Warriors (so Big Barda). But there's no reason to grab Supergirl instead of Big Barda there despite the identical point costs or jump to her from the WW,MM,BB group (since WW will already be stocked on Markers).

Supergirl does kinda work with Howard the Duck (the last of the 3 refugees) since she can rocket speed up the map and tow him along and they both get a little extra from attack/defense buffs (and with Supergirl's speed they like that there's no range limit attached to it). So WW, Supergirl and Howard could be the start of some sorta mid-level army.

NO MAN IS ALLOWED ON OUR ISLAND... BUT WHAT OF DUCKS?
Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Supergirl (320), Howard the Duck (60), Amazon Warriors x3 (300), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 1000 points

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 12th, 2021, 08:32 AM

Yeah, Wondy is a good pairing with her. Getting to 7 defense ups her tankiness.

Wonder Woman (JL), Hawkwoman, Oracle, Supergirl could be good.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 12th, 2021 at 08:48 AM.
Old September 13th, 2021, 08:23 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old September 13th, 2021, 08:29 AM

Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Vixen

I've run her once or twice as cheap filler for a Wonder Woman III army. Morphogenic Field activating at the start of the round makes her less flexible than she may seem from my experience. Still, 6 attack + Whirlwind Assault for 150 is nothing to scoff at, without getting into her other powers.

Putting OM 3 on her with Cheetah or Eagle form, getting her into a target or two, and then going Bear form on the next turn with OM 1 and letting her attack is what I've had the most success with.

Most Warriors are a good bit more expensive than her, so she's got her niche. Could see her getting a vII for sure.
Old September 13th, 2021, 09:14 AM

I definitely find I mostly use Eagle and Bear powers with her, so I wish she had more flexibility just so the other powers had more use. She's a solid filler/closer at her cost, though, and I can't often recall regretting bringing her.

Solid 4/B for me. Nothing gamebreaking, but a good toolbox for her cost.

A version 2 that was a Champion is definitely a cool idea.

Old September 14th, 2021, 04:42 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

She's definitely more fun than competitive. Fortunately, she's a lot of fun.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 14th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I do wish Vixen could change every turn rather than being locked into the start of the round. Still, 6 attack with whirlwind attack at her cost is decent. Solid C for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy