Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 24th, 2012, 11:29 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: French Military Victories

There's very few threads where this needs to be said, but I think this is one of them.
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:17 AM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

I'm not that much of a noob......
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT: Didn't realize this was a necro'd thread. Still pretty funny though. This post necro conversation has given me a good laugh

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think it's funny that the word 'camouflage' has a French origin. How appropriate that they would be famous for something that helps you hide.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM

I think it's funny that learning that random fact was more than I learned during school and online classes today.
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
I think it's funny that learning that random fact was more than I learned during school and online classes today.
Here's another piece of information that is probably more than both you and I have learned today at school.

The French have gone 114-55-12 accourding to the in-depth military review at militaryfactory.com. Don't quote my counting, but that's a winning record .

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:26 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
Here's another piece of information that is probably more than both you and I have learned today at school.

The French have gone 114-55-12 accourding to the in-depth military review at militaryfactory.com. Don't quote my counting, but that's a winning record .
That's just battles.... Japan won many battles in the second world war, but they still lost. Just drawing a comparison, no offence to any that may take it from that statement. Likewise, France has lost quite a few wars.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General