Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 25th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arriving!

Excellent.
Old July 25th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Well only the first one was free, but do let me know if you want a sequel and I will be happy to float you the points. More MattHelm in C3G is good for everyone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2020, 08:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Designed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Wow! Yes! Wow! Yes! Oh my, those cards look awesome. Lil'Helm noticed first on his phone this morning and ran into my bedroom to tell me to pull them up. Got to love the A(3n)wesomeness of the art work here.

(1) Copperhead has been deleted from the Gallery. By the way, these three cards don't show up in the gallery for me. Are they hidden in the Sanctum or do I just have a cache problem? I do see them in the thread though.
Uploaded Copperhead. Not sure what happened there I have re-uploaded them & can see them in the gallery now.
Quote:
(2) I'm sorry to ask you to do this but can we update Black Panther to 180 points? It's really close and we found the printout copy the other night with my hand written edit of 180. I guessing that was the latest playtest amend over the digital copy I cut and paste in the thread.
Stupid me. I re-uploaded them all before thinking about the edits. I will need you to delete that image now.
Quote:
(3) Sandman is a unique height. He is slightly taller than Captain America (Ht 5) as you guessed but he isn't close to Hulk (Ht 6) height. If there was a 5.3 official height that is where Sandman's mini would fit. Ultimately, he's noticeably closer to 5 than 6.
Remembering height is a HS mechanic that directly relates to the height of terrain levels. I believe you should be rounding up to the next whole number. So if he is over 5 terrain levels high then his height should be 6. I suppose the only time this would matter is if you play with a glyph that adds movement, as with a move of 5 he couldn't go up a 6 height level anyway. If you do want to change it delete the image & let me know.
Quote:
(4) On Punisher, we never expected to see you go the extra mile with a marker. Since you did though, the boys and I were hoping that you could consider changing the assault rifle to a crosshair scope image like this:

Thanks again for unveiling these great cards. You are da'King.
First off. Ooops. I must have been tired because I kept thinking it was just a "Rifle" Marker. I somehow glazed over the fact that it was supposed to be a "Sniper Rifle" marker. Next point though is that making the image to what you provided means it is a "Cross-hair" marker & not a Sniper Rifle marker & as such the wording would need to be changed to match. Thirdly the aesthetics of the cross-hair doesn't match the official scape which is what I was going for with that style of image on the marker (trying to make it in a similar vane of the grenade marker). Anyway again, delete the image & let me know which way you want to go.
Old July 25th, 2020, 09:29 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old July 25th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Designed

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Uploaded Copperhead. Not sure what happened there I have re-uploaded them & can see them in the gallery now.
Looks great, thank you for the gallery fix, too.

Quote:
Stupid me. I re-uploaded them all before thinking about the edits. I will need you to delete that image now.
Black Panther is deleted and ready for the new upload. thanks.

Quote:
Remembering height is a HS mechanic that directly relates to the height of terrain levels. I believe you should be rounding up to the next whole number. So if he is over 5 terrain levels high then his height should be 6. I suppose the only time this would matter is if you play with a glyph that adds movement, as with a move of 5 he couldn't go up a 6 height level anyway. If you do want to change it delete the image & let me know.
He still looks like a Height of 5 to me. In fact he is barely over 4 levels of terrain. Heres a picture for comparison:

Quote:
First off. Ooops. I must have been tired because I kept thinking it was just a "Rifle" Marker. I somehow glazed over the fact that it was supposed to be a "Sniper Rifle" marker. Next point though is that making the image to what you provided means it is a "Cross-hair" marker & not a Sniper Rifle marker & as such the wording would need to be changed to match. Thirdly the aesthetics of the cross-hair doesn't match the official scape which is what I was going for with that style of image on the marker (trying to make it in a similar vane of the grenade marker). Anyway again, delete the image & let me know which way you want to go.
Punisher has been deleted. I totally get the reason why the cross hair won't work. What about this?

Oh yeah, and thank you for hitting the bullseye with Bullseye!

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 25th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 07:27 AM

Updates made.

Wasn't a fan of that cartoon like image of a sniper rifle. But I hope you like what I have used .
Old July 26th, 2020, 08:11 AM

Old July 26th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh yeah!!!!! Excellent Etrigan card. We love the flame colored fog effect. Just stellar.

Oh yeah!!!!! The sniper rifle marker looks sick. Love it.

Oh yeah!!!!! Just thought I’d say it one more time because the awesomeness that is A3n cannot be celebrated enough.

Thanks for all you do.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

A3n is very good at what he does. Cards all look excellent here.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
A3n is very good at what he does. Cards all look excellent here.
I do know another great artist who can make a biplane disappear like magic.
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hey now I didn’t say that person was bad. Just saying A3n is really good. Room for more than one good artist around here. I’m just lucky I got to do the art for a Matt Helm card!
Old July 26th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Captain Underpants

And I’m so glad you did. Now I’ve seen the two best Heroscape graphic artists make Helm cards come to life.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations