Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 7th, 2016, 11:05 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker
Lord-IVD's AotP Blood holder.

Dudes this rocks !!

ALL ARE ONE
Old April 7th, 2016, 04:37 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Lord-IVD's AotP Blood holder.

Tic tac container? Love it. I might copy that.

I use M&M's minis containers to hold my heroscape wound markers.
Old April 7th, 2016, 10:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Tic tac container? Love it. I might copy that.

I use M&M's minis containers to hold my heroscape wound markers.
Do they still make those things.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 8th, 2016, 11:12 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Funny enough I used the M&M tubes as well awhile back ...One of the best things out of the AotP is the wound markers, I love the look of the little cubes !! And what the guys are doing with the bases and green stuff if freakin awesome !!

So out of curiosity..the Cubes or the old Markers ? Which do you prefer?

I like the Cubes!!

ALL ARE ONE
Old April 8th, 2016, 04:12 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-IVD View Post
Funny enough I used the M&M tubes as well awhile back ...One of the best things out of the AotP is the wound markers, I love the look of the little cubes !! And what the guys are doing with the bases and green stuff if freakin awesome !!

So out of curiosity..the Cubes or the old Markers ? Which do you prefer?

I like the Cubes!!
I dislike the cubes, feel like I'm going to lose them becuase they are so small.

I am jealous that AotP has squads with more than 1 life and heroscape doesn't, though. I like the system of placing the markers on squad bases to track their individual wounds. I wonder if the scape customs guys would ever consider incorporating this into scape...
Old April 8th, 2016, 09:18 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna have to snag some Tic-Tacs! That's a good call. I've got some tiny ziplocks but it's a pain doling them out from that.

I became a bigger fan of the cubes once I used greenstuff to add holders onto their bases. I've posted this image in the painting thread before but it seems relevant here:

Old April 9th, 2016, 11:14 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

The greenstuff bases are so easy to do. I love my greenstuff for all kinds of things, and this just adds to it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 9th, 2016, 11:25 AM

One of the things I like about the bases having blood holders is it reminds you visually that that figure HAS multiple wounds.. I have botched that a few times.

ALL ARE ONE
Old May 5th, 2016, 10:56 AM

madmonkey is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm still a newbie to AotP and this site, so I had heard about painting the figures but I like the idea about the base blood holders and the pics on Kajoq's post are AWESOME

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion