Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 5th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: FiddlerJones Customs - 4/4/2010

You can drop the "take leaving engagement attacks" from the Demon dude, since if they're engaged, it follows that they'd take leaving engagement attacks. The Dwarf should say "Large or Huge figures.."to be official and all...and I'd make him a common hero, but that's just me...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:27 PM

fiddlerjones is surprisingly tart
Re: FiddlerJones Customs - 4/6/2010

New addition:

Krassk, Lizardfolk Alchemist

EDIT: Nevermind.

FiddlerJones Customs
"I ended up with forty acres;
I ended up with a broken fiddle --
And a broken laugh, and a thousand memories
And not a single regret."
Old April 6th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting. Volatile Concoction should read:

VOLATILE CONCOCTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range, 6. Damage: Special

If you want to be official...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
Old April 6th, 2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
VOLATILE CONCOCTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range, 6. Damage: Special

If you want to be official...

Brandon
Thanks. I figured I should start putting "special attack" somewhere on the special attacks, but it annoys me how every special attack has "Special Attack" as part of its name, so that was my solution. Also I don't think it would all fit in bold.

FiddlerJones Customs
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

Every special attack has "special attack" in it for a reason. Because without "special attack" it's just a special ability. Special abilities can be used on anyone regardless of who your figure is engaged with. Special attacks must be used on the figure(s) you're engaged with (if your figure is engaged)...

Brandon

Old April 7th, 2010, 02:50 AM

This is true. I was mistaken when I didn't put "Special Attack" on my previous cards - haven't had time to go back and fix them all yet. However, if you look at Krassk, I put "Special attack" in the text rather than the name of the ability because I prefer it aesthetically. I do see the need to delineate it as a special attack rather than a special ability. Most likely I'll go back and fix the older cards soon. Thanks.

FiddlerJones Customs
Old October 16th, 2010, 08:41 AM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Best evil Raelin EVER!

Old December 13th, 2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Best evil Raelin EVER!
Just saw this post. That should tell you how frequently I check this thread. Thanks, though! That's quite a compliment.

FiddlerJones Customs
Old June 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I know this is a massive, massive necro, and I appologise for that, but I think some of these customs are pretty cool and if there's anyone who could identify a few of the figures for me it would be greatly appreciated.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@fiddlerjones , would you object to me making some changes to your Akahotep custom for my personal use? He looks awesome, but I'd quite like him to be Vydar to fit in with Sudema and make him count as Undead as well as a Dragon.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:23 PM

Wow, haven't been on here in ages. Thanks for getting me to check again.

Feel free to modify any of these units as you see fit for your own personal use. Makes a lot of sense that Akahotep should be undead too.

I see your post from a couple of years ago asking what the minis were, and I'd be glad to let you know what I used, if I can remember. Be sure to tag me in the post so that I get a notification.

FiddlerJones Customs
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlerjones View Post
Wow, haven't been on here in ages. Thanks for getting me to check again.

Feel free to modify any of these units as you see fit for your own personal use. Makes a lot of sense that Akahotep should be undead too.

I see your post from a couple of years ago asking what the minis were, and I'd be glad to let you know what I used, if I can remember. Be sure to tag me in the post so that I get a notification.
Wow. Never actually expected you to get back - thank you! Yes, the figures would be interesting - mostly, I'm really excited to use Akahotep, and by good fortune I've just stumbled across his figure on eBay.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards