Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old January 15th, 2008, 06:28 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Virtualscape

I would like to download the new virtualscape with the swamp stuff can someone give me a link or point me in the right direction.

Alderaan shot first
Old January 15th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Virtualscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archkyrie11
I would like to download the new virtualscape with the swamp stuff can someone give me a link or point me in the right direction.
How about the thread right above this? You know, the STICKY that is ALL ABOUT VIRTUALSCAPE! Why do you need to ask where to get it when there is an ENTIRE thread about it.
Old January 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Sorry for making a waste of a thread.

Alderaan shot first
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:35 AM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
Virtualscape

Maybee 50 pages of posts seem intimidating. It does to me. I am semi interested myself on what is Virtualscape and I don't have several hours to wade through 50 pages of posts to find out what it is and how to get it.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 12:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Virtualscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by owvanguard
Maybee 50 pages of posts seem intimidating. It does to me. I am semi interested myself on what is Virtualscape and I don't have several hours to wade through 50 pages of posts to find out what it is and how to get it.
You don't need to read them all, just the first post. It has a link to the creator's website where you can see what it is and download it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software