Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Other than a few wording clean-ups I'm was fine with the original write-up. No one expressed concerns for anything and there was a brief discussion on Uncommon Hero vs other options but I think it came back around to Uncommon being the best fit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Other than a few wording clean-ups I'm was fine with the original write-up. No one expressed concerns for anything and there was a brief discussion on Uncommon Hero vs other options but I think it came back around to Uncommon being the best fit.
Yeah - if we're planning to tweak Death to be generally useful rather than a counterdraft vs. squaddies (and then only when paired with other Undead Heroes), I'm cool with the design as is.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Yeah - if we're planning to tweak Death to be generally useful rather than a counterdraft vs. squaddies (and then only when paired with other Undead Heroes), I'm cool with the design as is.
These are currently 4 life Uncommon Heroes so I'm not sure how Judge Death tweaking factors in here either way. It was a valid issue when they were being discussed as Common Heroes or Squads but not now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
These are currently 4 life Uncommon Heroes so I'm not sure how Judge Death tweaking factors in here either way. It was a valid issue when they were being discussed as Common Heroes or Squads but not now.
That's what I was saying - that was my one and only concern with the design, and now we're dealing with it via tweaking Judge Death rather than changing these (which I think is the correct way to go about it), I'm cool with them being Uncommon.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:05 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That's what I was saying - that was my one and only concern with the design, and now we're dealing with it via tweaking Judge Death rather than changing these (which I think is the correct way to go about it), I'm cool with them being Uncommon.

Old February 1st, 2018, 07:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Any thoughts on cost?

I will clean up the SP tomorrow and propose an Initial.
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:36 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any thoughts on cost?

Probably not too high - they're pretty average, and the turning people into Criminals thing is a nice effect, but niche in who it helps and not such a massive deal even then. Probably 100-110? They feel almost a bit like Silk Spectre, in a way - pretty solid but not that impressive with a solid but niche side-effect - though I'd say they were better than her, so 110?

I'd take japes's suggestion to cut the additional bonus vs. common criminals, though - it feels a little inelegant to me, but if there's a strong theme there, I'd of course defer to you.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 1st, 2018, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any thoughts on cost?

Probably not too high - they're pretty average, and the turning people into Criminals thing is a nice effect, but niche in who it helps and not such a massive deal even then. Probably 100-110? They feel almost a bit like Silk Spectre, in a way - pretty solid but not that impressive with a solid but niche side-effect - though I'd say they were better than her, so 110?

I'd take japes's suggestion to cut the additional bonus vs. common criminals, though - it feels a little inelegant to me, but if there's a strong theme there, I'd of course defer to you.
Yeah what she said...that japes guys due for a good idea and maybe this was it.

Old February 1st, 2018, 10:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

4 def/4 life, 5 move, 6 range/4 att. is fairly solid for some base stats so I'd say the 100 point range you initially guessed at might be some where close. The impact of the powers will show where he should fall. Before jumping into the team tests I would certainly run some one on one tests in the 90-110 point range. If those seem too hard, drop down and run an 80 point test, if they seem too easy then keep going up to 120.

Just one thing, for your one on one tests you should place the Judgement Marker on the opponents card at the start of the game. As currently written you can't technically place the marker on someone's card for attacking the judge themselves since you are not in clear sight of yourself (do we want to change this?), yet his two other powers are based on attacking a figure that has been judged. So for the purposes of the one on one tests, just pretend another judge already judged the opponent and now the current judge has arrived to take them down. Then you will get the -1 def. bonus and the unblockable att. die power a role in the results.

I generally don't run the squad tests, but if you were to run them here I would consider running 2 of the Uncommon Judges vs. a class based bonding or synergy enhanced squad and hero. That way you can judge the hero or squad once the first judge gets attacked, change their class to criminal, and break the bonding/synergy offered. A quick ~200 point game like that might give you some insight into what kind of impact they can have on a team game before settling on a price to team test them at.
Old February 1st, 2018, 10:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the opponent's figure is what needs to be in clear sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think the opponent's figure is what needs to be in clear sight.
Looking again I may have mis-read that the first time. So I guess you can wait until your Judge gets wounded before placing the marker in those one on one's.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:18 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I generally don't run the squad tests, but if you were to run them here I would consider running 2 of the Uncommon Judges vs. a class based bonding or synergy enhanced squad and hero. That way you can judge the hero or squad once the first judge gets attacked, change their class to criminal, and break the bonding/synergy offered. A quick ~200 point game like that might give you some insight into what kind of impact they can have on a team game before settling on a price to team test them at.
You misread something else to - the class of Criminal, as written, is in addition to the figure's current class. No synergy breaking - otherwise they'd be much stronger.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library