Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2017, 07:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kingpin (II) (Opening Phase)

Alrighty, I added some info on the assorted synergies KP can enable with Criminal Frame-Up to the 4th post. The short version is: Using Kingpin as a middleman between a framed hero and other cards granting Criminal synergy is not anything terribly worrisome, as almost all of those synergies come at the cost of Kingpin of Crime. There are a few fun interactions in there, but nothing game breaking when you're basically paying 200+ just to change a Hero's class.

I'll add more info on the various other ways Kingpin interacts with his synergy web as I can.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Your analysis of the synergies looks pretty on-point. Kingpin of Crime doesn't mesh well with the stuff you could normally exploit by recruiting someone into the Criminal synergy, so you can't really do anything too bonkers with it.
Old October 31st, 2017, 03:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Only concern that comes to mind on Frame Up is turning the Punisher into a Criminal and then bonding him with the Lex Corp Security. That is a lot of ranged firepower to get out of one OM and could come into play in larger point games where Kingpin could lead a second wave of the army after Castle and the Lex Corp are dead.
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Only concern that comes to mind on Frame Up is turning the Punisher into a Criminal and then bonding him with the Lex Corp Security. That is a lot of ranged firepower to get out of one OM and could come into play in larger point games where Kingpin could lead a second wave of the army after Castle and the Lex Corp are dead.
Punisher is definitely one of Kingpin's better Frame-Up targets, but I don't think it will end up anything super concerning simply because Punisher already has a couple ways to get to similar output levels with other builds. Worth a test though.

Fortunately, none of the current Criminal synergy is anything terribly crazy, and Frame-Up can only pull from classes that already are established synergy recipients themselves, so I think the power will remain reasonably stable.

--

Anyway, on to other business, there are a couple of mini options for Kingpin-

Option A: A bit short for Kingpin (I had to completely replace the legs on my modded one to get him to the right height), but has the best pose for a 'behind the scenes' Kingpin.

Option B: Better on size but the pose is all wrong.

Option C: I don't have this one, so I can't speak to the size, but the pose isn't great.

This is the comic art I'm leaning towards at the moment, only one I could find that has the right feel so far. If we go with this one, I can edit it a bit to match whatever mini is picked.

Anyone have any thoughts here? Also, I don't really know what the steps are for a design or when to change them, so if y'all could let me know when I'm supposed to do that stuff I'd appreciate it.

My Etsy Store
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:00 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the comic art and don't really have an opinion on the mini at this time. As far as protocol...

1. 48 hour breathing period - lets everyone have a chance to see the original draft and make comments and discuss things they like/dislike and offer suggestions.

2. After the breathing period is over if any changes are to be made they can be finalized in a discussion if the LD is undecided on options they may do an informal poll in the thread to see if there is a prevailing opinion.

3. Vote for Initial Playtest (Allies should do an informal test or two to make sure the design that is to be tested plays the way the want. Nothing formal and write-ups not needed. Just see if it "feels" right.)

4. Once vote passes initial may be started (Allies will have a Hero/Sidekick do it and Sidekicks/CRB may do their own)

5. If changes seem neccessary during early stages of initial then conversation of changes can happen before jumping back in the Initial.

6. Once an approximate cost has been worked out we Vote for Public Playtesting. If the LD did not do the initial it is HIGHLY encouraged that they do one set of test once it goes Public.

Hope that helps. May be more than you needed but there are more newbies doing Public Designs coming up so maybe they needed to know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:57 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, if you're comfortable with the design and there's nothing needs sorted out (and I don't think there is), you can propose we move to initial whenever.
Old November 1st, 2017, 12:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We really should make this easier to find.

Ally Design Process
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Cool, thanks for the help guys. It doesn't look like there's any need to change anything at this time, so:

I propose a vote for Initial Playtesting.
@Arkham - Yea
@japes - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Ronin - Yea
@Viegon - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea

Also, I'll go ahead and tag the rest of the CRB now, as I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen nowish.
@dok @Dysole @weebaer @nuts to that Soundrap guy

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 1st, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM
Symbiotic

yea
Old November 1st, 2017, 01:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I think it would be cool if Frame-Up went away when Kingpin was destroyed, but this is more theme than balance.

Some old comments of mine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Thieves are the one class that has a bonding squad that shares their class, so you do have the option of running Kingpin, crooks, and a bunch of thief heroes, and being really fast.

Criminals have a few options for high efficiency. The obvious one is Wrecking Crew. You could also play Whirlwind and/or Mentallo, plus one of Bishop/Firestar/Spider-Girl, along with some Mutant Sidekicks. Scorpion and Harley is a third option.

Assasins are limited to X-23/Typhoid Mary and Mutant Sidekicks for bonding options, but that's still pretty good.
I think Kingpin + Wrecking Crew is the obvious place to start as it's so straightforward. You're basically just adding Kingpin to gain the defense bonus. The mutant-based Criminal build also seems reliable and solid.

The bottom bullet point could be fun to trot out in some 2000+ point mega-game, where you can manage a ton of different options - probably crooks, thieves, X23, Typhoid Mary, some Mutant Criminals, and mutant sidekicks + Yukio/Robot. Not really concerning since there's a million ridiculous things you can do at those point totals, but something you could try as sanity check.
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old November 1st, 2017, 02:40 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library