Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2014, 08:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Roamer - Design Phase

I propose we move to Playtesting @20!

I believe we're down to quozl and TB already.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Roamer - VOTE for Playtesting

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 28th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 29th, 2014, 10:09 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes to Playtesting. Thanks, guys. I'll post it in a little while here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:36 PM

Re: The Book of Roamer - Playtesting

Thanks!

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Roamer)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
50/50, the Zombies move one at a time, this kind of kills their theme for me.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
50/50, I don’t want to fail them, but the unit just couldn’t do enough for me to really enjoy them.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass, though only one came into play in testing, I can see them both being viable.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
No
- What should be the unit's point value? 10-15 points
- Give a brief overview. The unit underperformed seeing as only one of them could move at a time, I was under-whelmed.
Map: Country Road
Units: Red Robin, Superboy, and Nightwing vs. Solomon Grundy, Human Torch (Hammond), and 8 Roamers.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 20
- Give a brief overview. They preformed ok considering who they were facing. They were defiantly a clean-up unit.
Map: Country Road
Units: Beast, Colossus, Cyclops, Rogue, and Wolverine vs Captain America (C3G), Hawkeye (II), Spiderman (C3G), Warmachine, and 4 Roamers.
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
I'll take Roamer, please.
Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Bats
I've got one question, can Walkers bring back a Roamer even if all Roamers are dead, or vice versa.
Yes. In fact, even if another figure you control destroys an enemy figure, you should be able to bring back a Walker or Roamer even if they're all destroyed, I believe. That's the intent, at least.
Okay, though that's wasn't clear to me at first; partly 'cause I thought once an unit destroyed all of its powers stop, unless stated otherwise. You might want to make a change like this to make more clear:
Quote:
VIRAL INFECTION
For the rest of the game, whenever an opponent’s medium figure that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead is destroyed, replace that figure, if possible, with one of your previously destroyed common Undead Devourers.
I'll see what the guys think! Thanks!

Cheers,
Bats

Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

If something is needed then I don't think that does it . But I don't think anything is needed.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 11:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As long as you have at least one figure with Viral Infection alive, you can bring back any common Undead Devourer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; February 2nd, 2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2014, 12:34 PM

Hmm, OK. The intent was to be able to bring them back as long as you had any figures left alive.

Edit: But it might not be worth trying to figure out the language to make that possible. I'm not sure.

Old February 5th, 2014, 04:55 PM

Nice work! I'm thinking/hoping the Lurkers will take care of the concerns here. In the meantime, I think they still work as a filler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy
Here you go, pm me if anything is unclear:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Shambler

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass

Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? They didn't get their points worth. Since their attack didn't seem to ever hit, I mainly used them as a screen against the heroes to let Thanos shoot them up.
- What should be the unit's point value? I don't know, maybe you could give them something similar to the Preyblood Thrall with it's attack boost against wounded heroes that could give them a slight boost in price to the 30 to 40 point range.
- Give a brief overview
Map: Alkali Lake
Units: 15x Roamer, Thanos (C3G), Lizard vs. Nimrod, Red Lantern (Atrocitus), Living Laser
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? They didn't get their points worth. They were again sent out early at first, but then OMS dropped after they only got one hit.
- What should be the unit's point value? Again, I feel with a slight point bump, they could have an attack boost against wounded.
- Give a brief overview
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: 16x Roamer, M.O.D.O.K., Etrigan vs. Tempest, Aquaman (II), Sub-Mariner, Black Knight
Spoiler Alert!

They capture the theme well, but they accomplished nothing pretty much. As I've said (and probably sound like a broken record by now), I'd like to see an attack boost on their Undying Hunger power, still seems thematic to me.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 6th, 2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old February 5th, 2014, 04:57 PM

Pretty swingy results there. Nothing to really move me one way or another off the current points.

Old February 6th, 2014, 11:07 AM

Thanks! These were very helpful. I think you played these guys exactly how they should be played at this point (though wait until I bring on Phase 3 for my LD after this one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Roamer

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Pass

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- Give a brief overview. First game I went with an undead army. I didn't get as much use out of the Roamers as I would have liked, just spent the game getting the feel for them. They were very fun to play as though and I see some potential that I will test in the next game.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: 950 point army Frankenstein, Mister Hyde, Solomon Grundy, Roamer (x4) VS Blade, Buffy Summer, Morbius, Iron Fist
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- Give a brief overview. .Fun game still went with an undead army, but got more use out of the Roamers this game. Undying Hunger comes in handy but Viral Infection is the best. Especially when you team it with Grundy and Judge Death. You opponent keeps killing your team and they keep coming back.
Map: Grundy's Graveyard
Units: 995 point army Judge Death, Silver Banshee, Solomon Grundy, Roamer (x6) VS 200 point army Professor X, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, and 2 squads of 5th Precinct Beat Cops.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library