Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Psylocke - Design Phase

That doesn't help me Spidey. I just need you to tell me what we should do here.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:09 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think the Batman comparable stats with her current powers is pretty accurate as she currently appears; that's why I said so on the first page. If the LD wants her to be one of those other versions, well then we some work to do. The only power that would be accurate but that she doesn't have would be a Throw, but that would be too much.

For the record, the Psychic Katana version should have a better throw than Jean, as Jean herself said Betsy was more powerful than her at the time. But Jean is a very powerful Telepath and Telekinetic at the same time. Its why she is so awesome. Betsy has been her superior at either at one point or another, but when she has both, she isn't even in her league.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:15 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Spidey, should the psychic knife penetrate a Mental Shield or not?
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think what Griff wants to verify is - is if her current version (the one she's accurate for right now) attacked someone with her Psychic Blade, should Mental Shield block that attack?

Edit: Psychic

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think the question is, when in her life is this card supposed to represent? I think it is safe to say it is sometime after she changed bodies with Kwannon because the mini is asian, but is this supposed to represent the current Psylocke? I mean there are really three versions of her to simplify it (although there could be a fourth) Armored, British, Telepathic Betsy (who did shoot her psycho-blast through Juggernaut's helmet), Ninja Betsy who traded telepathy for telekinesis (the mini with the Glowing Katana represents this I think), and the current version who has a Physic Knife and has both Telepathy and Telekinesis. She can actually form either a Psychic Knife and disrupt or kill someone with it OR she can form her Psychic Katana which is actually focused telekinesis and can cut through any substance on earth, supposedly. The fourth one I spoke of was a brief time when she carried only the psychic knife, but was substantially weaker due to splitting her powers between her own new body and her old one. She could also teleport in this incarnation, though she can't anymore. Basically, her splitting her powers reduced her psychic blast to a short-range weapon which married itself well with her new ninja skills at the time.

Currently, she boosts her own powers by a) giving herself greater agility, speed, and power via her use of Telekinesis and b) gives herself an advantage in fights by reading the thoughts of her adversary in close combat and re-acting before they even act.

Does that help?
I highlighted the parts where I answered this.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can you highlight the part where you say "yes" or "no"?

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
C3G's First Fan

I think not. She can Psychic Knife Prof. X and he has the most advanced Psychic Defenses of anyone on the planet. Surely a helmet, whether mystic or metallic, won't stop that.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM

Thanks. Please, for all of our sakes, respond that clearly initially in the future.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM

Seriously dude!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
C3G's First Fan

You guys know I love to go on my rants! Don't Hate! Appreciate!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:08 AM

Rants are fine ... as long as they're followed by a clear conclusion that tells us what we actually need to know.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:08 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library